What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Should've searched for shipped from US. Marginally more $$

Not too worried. I order enough random eBay stuff from China that I'm not really pressed by shipping time. I'll get it when I get it. If I want something shipped fast, I'll only buy it on Amazon, no matter how much $$$.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, Google Maps helps me out with some of that. ;) I need to get back for a College High reunion (if you know about College High). I missed the last thing but saw, I believe an event was there, that the Youth Canteen is still there -- I was shocked but that was a nice place to hang in high school. The Kiddie Park is another unique thing about Bartlesville, nice that it is still around. From what I've seen, though, just amazing how much it has changed.

Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. 🤦🏼*♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. 🤦🏼*♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.

Hey! I graduated in 2007 also

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I neeeed a UAG Midnight. I have and love the Graphite one but the Midnight looks so nice and would be a match made in heaven for my phone. But can't find them anywhere and I need it to shipped to Sweden.

Anyone who has bought it and don't like it and wanna sell it? Will pay good money

Last edited:

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, college high was well before my time. Graduated in... 2007 myself. Yeah canteen is still there but I want to say Boys and Girls club bought it? Someone bought canteen though just can't remember who. When I was in HS is was canteen and I don't remember what happened but a mate and I tried to go and we were rejected before we even got in lol so that was end of that. Don't remember why they told us to leave. ????????????*♂️ Kids LOL. Kiddie park is still a thing. Last year they had to rebuild the Merry go round. It finally succumbed to age. Was a big to do and a lot of local business donated time, service and funds. My kids love kiddie park albeit they've almost out grown it.

Reminds me, is the floor numbering in the high school still crazy? I still remember how, going from the second floor to the fourth floor, you had to go down two half-flights of stairs.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Reminds me, is the floor numbering in the high school still crazy? I still remember how, going from the second floor to the fourth floor, you had to go down two half-flights of stairs.

Honestly not entirely positive. They remodeled HS after I graduated. Don't recall while I was there in 2005-2007 but can't say for sure?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
d55a11f568de1d7f4f98bf77cd5ef5b8.jpg

Ordered this gem. Alright, off to bed I go

Might try this one, like the port plugger

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...722&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/162407394044

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Honestly not entirely positive. They remodeled HS after I graduated. Don't recall while I was there in 2005-2007 but can't say for sure?

When I went to school, the main part of the building (the original high school) had a basement, where the cafeteria was, and then floors 1 and 2. They built an expansion on to the side of the high school in the 60s or so, behind the original auditorium, and it was connected to the original school by a stairwell. The expansion also (skybridge on the 4th floor) connected the school to the football stadium. For some reason, they numbered the floors of the expansion as floors 3, 4, and 5. So, to get from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor, you had to go down two flights of stairs and, to get to the fourth floor from the second, you had to go down a flight. Oddly, to go from the 1st floor to the 4th floor, you'd go down a half-flight, and up another half flight. ;)

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
When I went to school, the main part of the building (the original high school) had a basement, where the cafeteria was, and then floors 1 and 2. They built an expansion on to the side of the high school in the 60s or so, behind the original auditorium, and it was connected to the original school by a stairwell. The expansion also (skybridge on the 4th floor) connected the school to the football stadium. For some reason, they numbered the floors of the expansion as floors 3, 4, and 5. So, to get from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor, you had to go down two flights of stairs and, to get to the fourth floor from the second, you had to go down a flight. Oddly, to go from the 1st floor to the 4th floor, you'd go down a half-flight, and up another half flight. ;)

Wow, bizarre. Guess I never paid mind to it. All my classes were close together and rarely had time to meander around. Only had 3 classes at high school, got out at 11 and didn't have to be to Tri County Tech until 1250 so I tried to spend as little time there as possible LOL 🤷🏼*♂️

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I neeeed a UAG Midnight. I have and love the Graphite one but the Midnight looks so nice and would be a match made in heaven for my phone. But can't find them anywhere and I need it to shipped to Sweden.

Anyone who has bought it and don't like it and wanna sell it? Will pay good money

I might be persuaded to after spending a little bit longer with mine.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I may be giving mine up after a test drive, and checking out my two cases I'm getting today. I have a feeling I'll prefer the Swarovski & Swarovski Otterbox more!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro