What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Nope but I'm guessing most of us here don't just get cases for protection but likely also to give our phones a different look depending on the occasion.

On the ZAGG Luxe are sensor holes at the top open or is there clear glass over them?
If they are open does dust and debris build up in the holes?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
On the ZAGG Luxe are sensor holes at the top open or is there clear glass over them?

d62ae0a50e5cd66d1eb598be7638404c.jpg

I'm going to say open.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the platinum folio case and the modal luxicon case from best buy. Luxicon looks like the apple silicone cases just doesn't feel quite as good.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Open. I'm a neat freak so nothing accumulates since I am constantly wiping down my screen. I'm guessing it will accumulate if you don't clean it up often though.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Nooo. I'd never full price you. They're 25% off right now.

What color did you get for the Fré? Considering designing my own.

Carbon fiber for Fre. Never even opened it lol

Thinking I want gloss black for Nuud?

Edit: I probably won't even use front piece

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Received my Otterbox Commuter late last week, and used it all weekend. My initial impressions/gripes:

1.) the outer plastic shell is very slick/slippery. Does not feel as confident in-hand as the Tech21 Evo
2.) the fitment around the top side of the camera bulge is too snug for my liking IMG_5590.JPG

3.) the lightning port is extremely snug on the top side of the lightning connector. Feels like the case and connector are fighting each other for the same space.

Other than that, seems like a very solid and protective case. I'll probably be picking up a UAG Plasma case in the next few months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR