What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Blacked out Monarch case is absolutely one of the finest looking cases for the matte black iPhone 7 Plus.
I have over 30 different cases and this one rules them all in the looks department. :cool:
The only downside, I can see some orange peel in the black finish which leads me to believe UAG just sprayed a finish over old Monarch frames.
Anyone see a slight orange peel in their finish?

Still one sharp looking case though.

View attachment 116793

Still resisting like a boss. I'm cased out.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Come on everyone and their Mother is getting this case. You need one also. :rolleyes:

I'm not cased out, I'm cashed out. :crying:

I was never one to follow. Besides, I'm not much of a black case guy. The case is how I get my added color. I'm also not buying anything case related until what I have coming gets here.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Blacked out Monarch case is absolutely one of the finest looking cases for the matte black iPhone 7 Plus.
I have over 30 different cases and this one rules them all in the looks department. :cool:
The only downside, I can see some orange peel in the black finish which leads me to believe UAG just sprayed a finish over old Monarch frames.
Anyone see a slight orange peel in their finish?

Still one sharp looking case though.

View attachment 116793

None on mine, but I do notice the greasy fingerprints on the back of the case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Looking to adopt???? I can cook and clean.

You wish ha ha. I looked at my receipt, I guess buying the black leather case and the black charging dock resulted in a bundle discount that lowered their prices. My Monarch was only $45 too, I think I got a 5% discount from my Best Buy Rewards, I saved $40 buying all together. Unintentional great purchase.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
You wish ha ha. I looked at my receipt, I guess buying the black leather case and the black charging dock resulted in a bundle discount that lowered their prices. My Monarch was only $45 too, I think I got a 5% discount from my Best Buy Rewards, I saved $40 buying all together. Unintentional great purchase.

Ugh. I'm jealous. I don't even go near Best But anymore. It's a giant blue trap.

Next purchase will probably be a dock for my phone and watch.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
So, I've never owned an UAG case. Have to say I'm definitely impressed. Before purchase, I was unaware that the insets are leather. Very neat. Hey, @blaine07, finally found something to get me out of the nüüd lol.

I would agree with @metllicamilitia, this case is MUCH lighter than expected. Also, having just come out of the LP nüüd, this case is definitely a dream to hold onto.

As for @felloffthetruck: I don't see an orange peel on my finish, but will watch and let you know.

Last point, also agree with @Retinella, this case is a greasy fingerprint magnet!

IMG_0158.JPG

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Mystery solved, I didn't even notice the special offers. Yeah, 30% discount total.

58575620584ba8b9cf9c944fb46b40c7.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So, I've never owned an UAG case. Have to say I'm definitely impressed. Before purchase, I was unaware that the insets are leather. Very neat. Hey, @blaine07, finally found something to get me out of the nüüd lol.

I would agree with @metllicamilitia, this case is MUCH lighter than expected. Also, having just come out of the LP nüüd, this case is definitely a dream to hold onto.

As for @felloffthetruck: I don't see an orange peel on my finish, but will watch and let you know.

Last point, also agree with @Retinella, this case is a greasy fingerprint magnet!

View attachment 116794

Yes, definitely a fingerprint magnet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh