What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
8db3b67dfeafe69c7a9b109824db550c.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So no comments on the Scarf case?

I've never used one, or the Peel, so I can't compare the two. I like thin cases myself, I've just never bought a Peel or Scarf. As far as whether or not any of us think you should get? That's the wrong question. Do you want to get it? That's the question. This is a case thread and we love cases here.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I've never used one, or the Peel, so I can't compare the two. I like thin cases myself, I've just never bought a Peel or Scarf. As far as whether or not any of us think you should get? That's the wrong question. Do you want to get it? That's the question. This is a case thread and we love cases here.

No silly... I don't anyone to tell me to use a case or not. I have a Peel that I use now and then since the Apple Leather case made my phone bigger than I liked LOL. I was asking because Scarf has a jet black and jet white case that I am considering. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the Scarf. It looks like the Peel that I have, but was wondering on the quality.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No silly... I don't anyone to tell me to use a case or not. I have a Peel that I use now and then since the Apple Leather case made my phone bigger than I liked LOL. I was asking because Scarf has a jet black and jet white case that I am considering. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the Scarf. It looks like the Peel that I have, but was wondering on the quality.

I know, that's all I was saying too, if you want it, go for it. It's only $20. I just saw a review on it the other day, it covers more than the Peel since the Scarf actually wraps around the camera bump. And the video showed that gripped to the phone pretty well. That's all I know I really know about it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro