What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You spend way more time on Amazon then I do...you may need help.

The time isn't the problem; it's the money. Went ahead and pulled my Tozo glass off since wouldn't work with Wetsuit as it spaced it a tiny bit too far from home button to be functional. Ordered another Tozo so if for some reason I take off Wetsuit I have a full E2E on hand. Ordered home button spacers because going to try that in combination with E2E on Wetsuit. Want a full screen protector but home button sets too deep. Hoping that's a winning combo, Tozo and home button raised and Wetsuit. Ordered another Teqii because for tonight I used my Teqii with Wetsuit. Also got these from Amazon today:

b0b9333300af36c948ead5bfbb3809f3.jpg

Yeah, I thought we established 50 pages ago I have a problem. LOL

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The time isn't the problem; it's the money. Went ahead and pulled my Tozo glass off since wouldn't work with Wetsuit as it spaced it a tiny bit too far from home button to be functional. Ordered another Tozo so if for some reason I take off Wetsuit I have a full E2E on hand. Ordered home button spacers because going to try that in combination with E2E on Wetsuit. Want a full screen protector but home button sets too deep. Hoping that's a winning combo, Tozo and home button raised and Wetsuit. Ordered another Teqii because for tonight I used my Teqii with Wetsuit. Also got these from Amazon today:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170302/b0b9333300af36c948ead5bfbb3809f3.jpg

I guess the money would be the bigger issue...they just make it so easy to shop though.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170302/b0b9333300af36c948ead5bfbb3809f3.jpg

More like 500 pages ago since 50 pages ago was just the day before yesterday lol.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Why did you do this? I was fine not being able to have this but now that it's available at the click of a few buttons it will be too hard to resist. I don't need this but I must have it. -_-

I already ordered one.

Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I already ordered one.

Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy

First Blaine was to blame with the Element and now you with this UAG. I thought I was done but I guess I really do have a problem. :)
The power of the dark side was too strong.

2c807cdcc69186b794fb63c23109c814.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm done for real for awhile though. Have a Swarovski coming tomorrow. A UAG Metropolis and a Lord Vader Monarch ordered and on the way. Spent quite a chunk of change I shouldn't have.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Apparently I was only one who hasn't bought Vader lol. I want IPP case to go with it though

I'd wait for your coupon they promised. I wonder if Best Buy would honor a coupon code from UAG? Either way I'm done for a bit. Have a Lord Vader UAG on the way and a Lady Vader Swarovski hopefully arriving today.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Not the only one. I won't be purchasing. Not a huge fan of UAG. Plus...I still don't have the one I just spent on. No need for another.

I wasn't this time around either. It's usually the first case I buy for my phone and I skipped it this time for some reason. They feel so good in hand though. Was feeling sorry for myself the other day because I had a rough personal day and went and bought one for the heck of it and love how it feels. They're not for everyone, but they definitely have a spot in my collection. Plus, I have the Metropolis style folio for my iPad Air 2 (before I had to put it in a Defender to protect it from my kids) and that's why I ended up with one of those too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh