What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
e2efc7b7b1f495dac25350be7554fe95.jpg

Got me a new work bag Walmart $29 special. Should work. Had a bag without shoulder straps and it was heavy with IPP and all other iPad accessories, phone chargers, papers and other necessary supplies. Took the time to throw a bunch of junk away too. I can fit 3 cases in here too, and probably room for my MBP too

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Also not sure whether it was Teqii or screen protector from this $5 case but as I've used it today it's fingerprinted and turned filthy. Just, wow. Like gets dots of stuff all over and horrendous. Used MF towel on it to no avail

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
1ef5318c618bf8593cb4f536846597cd.jpg
07af99df00527b3be34fcbb72d5d218c.jpg

That's it. I'm done with the Apple cases lol. My wallet hates me. This thread is the death of me lol. I blame Brooke5795 for this.....

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sad day... sad day indeed. Tonight the wife made me re-home my case collection off the kitchen counter into their "more natural" habitat.

68804fad94e73147c911004b1ca0120e.jpg
This is FULL. Pic below for prospective sake. This is all/only 7+ stuff.

ef0b77d7b2f9df3389385475f5f83999.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well for the weekend I've been changing cases as I don't need the Playproof outside of work really. I do really, really like the Supcase UB Style, quite amazing.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
What are people's thoughts of twelve south cases? Mainly the book book...

Twelve South has a long-standing reputation for making really high quality stuff. That being said, I'm not a fan of the style of the case. I'm sure it's wonderful from a quality standpoint.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Sunset Teal Lifeproof until the stupid snow decides to go away

I guess you'd want to kill me if I mention it was mid-70s here today, and is supposed to be in the 80s tomorrow? I think the last time I saw snow was about 16 months ago and I was on a mountain at about 10,000 feet.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Twelve South has a long-standing reputation for making really high quality stuff. That being said, I'm not a fan of the style of the case. I'm sure it's wonderful from a quality standpoint.

I was thinking I was wanting a Book Book, but looking at recent reviews people are saying they aren't holding up, basically that the stitching/glue isn't holding and the leather is coming away from the material underneath, particularly at the corners.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking I was wanting a Book Book, but looking at recent reviews people are saying they aren't holding up, basically that the stitching/glue isn't holding and the leather is coming away from the material underneath, particularly at the corners.

This makes me lean more towards pad and quill. I love the idea of being able to take the phone case part out of the book book when I don't want to use it as a wallet, but I love the quality of pad and quill...

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
This makes me lean more towards pad and quill. I love the idea of being able to take the phone case part out of the book book when I don't want to use it as a wallet, but I love the quality of pad and quill...

I've really liked my Dreem Fibbonacci, though I wonder how it will hold up longer term, since it is "Vegan Leather." I love that I can pull the phone out of the wallet, in its own case, and put it in my car mount or use it separately.

While I'd love a quality leather case, I have a hard time justifying it since I like my current case. I think, if I end up doing it, I'd likely get either the Burkley or Ullu case.

Something I'd love to see is the makers of these wallet cases, with the removable phone case, is where you could keep the wallet portion of the old case and just use a new phone case. Part of what I like about the leather is the beautiful patina that develops. Also, with the removable phone case, I don't need the camera cut out in the wallet, making it easier to just do an "upgrade" of the phone case.