What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
And the Swarovski cases are once again sold out, folks! Thanks for the multiple (and good grief, I mean multiple) heads ups on them being back in stock. Much appreciated!

Just hope my order doesn't get bumped...or I end up waiting six months for it.

Perhaps you should pre-order one for the next iPhone at this point.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
And the Swarovski cases are once again sold out, folks! Thanks for the multiple (and good grief, I mean multiple) heads ups on them being back in stock. Much appreciated!

Just hope my order doesn't get bumped...or I end up waiting six months for it.

I hear you on this. Remember what Best Buy did to me? Said I'd get it just to be like "just kidding". lol

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I hear you on this. Remember what Best Buy did to me? Said I'd get it just to be like "just kidding". lol

Do we know if they just pulled the case from the Bestbuy stores so that they would be the only one selling them or was it pulled because of a flaw?

I better get my darn case. Lol.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Do we know if they just pulled the case from the Bestbuy stores so that they would be the only one selling them or was it pulled because of a flaw?

I better get my darn case. Lol.

Swarovski is basically pretty good at releasing limited edition, numbered stuff. I'm sure Best Buy just tapped out the availability of the product for their shelves.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
aef6c9f3600ba067deec6ee726a15871.jpg