What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Lol yeah she didn't know haha.

Today my cheap eBay case came with a glass screen candidate for my Nuud. Later this evening will have to compare Teqii glass, to D&B glass to this cheap eBay glass as far as how close to edge on Nuud it gets. Looks like cheap eBay case glass may be the biggest/closest to edge of the three 🤷🏼*♂️

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Today my cheap eBay case came with a glass screen candidate for my Nuud. Later this evening will have to compare Teqii glass, to D&B glass to this cheap eBay glass as far as how close to edge on Nuud it gets. Looks like cheap eBay case glass may be the biggest/closest to edge of the three ????????????*♂️

Should have sprung for the Spigen. Use to love Spigen tempered glass.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Today my cheap eBay case came with a glass screen candidate for my Nuud. Later this evening will have to compare Teqii glass, to D&B glass to this cheap eBay glass as far as how close to edge on Nuud it gets. Looks like cheap eBay case glass may be the biggest/closest to edge of the three ????????????*♂️

Good to know that my double post are still working with the new site.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Should have sprung for the Spigen. Use to love Spigen tempered glass.

No it's cheap glass to try and find a tight fit for the Nuud sir. Trying to find something closer to edge on Nuud than that of D&B and the Teqii for Nuud I have.

Here is what I got. It was cheap or I wouldn't have "tried" it:

ad014fdc58eaabeb2ecb523925b12940.jpg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...848&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/222122897354

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

Today my cheap eBay case came with a glass screen candidate for my Nuud. Later this evening will have to compare Teqii glass, to D&B glass to this cheap eBay glass as far as how close to edge on Nuud it gets. Looks like cheap eBay case glass may be the biggest/closest to edge of the three 🤷🏼*♂️
No it's cheap glass to try and find a tight fit for the Nuud sir. Trying to find something closer to edge on Nuud than that of D&B and the Teqii for Nuud I have.

Here is what I got. It was cheap or I wouldn't have "tried" it:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170224/ad014fdc58eaabeb2ecb523925b12940.jpg

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...853&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/222122897354

Let me know how it works, please.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Alright no point in even taking pics, Dog and BoneGuard and Teqii and protector that came in cheap case thing are identical in size. D&B has a little raised part at bottom to go "around" home but. Teqii and glass and cheap case today are identical in size, thickness and edges ever so slightly beveled. Went ahead and finally laid a glass on phone. Good thing I have three. Bubbles center of this one, bad but it may go away hard to say.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I will note, once centered gap around edge on Nuud isn't THAT bad. not as bad as I envisioned. Has to find a white background on google and leave on so I could see screens exact edge all the way around.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Alright no point in even taking pics, Dog and BoneGuard and Teqii and protector that came in cheap case thing are identical in size. D&B has a little raised part at bottom to go "around" home but. Teqii and glass and cheap case today are identical in size, thickness and edges ever so slightly beveled. Went ahead and finally laid a glass on phone. Good thing I have three. Bubbles center of this one, bad but it may go away hard to say.

How do they compare to the cheap one from eBay?

I will note, once centered gap around edge on Nuud isn't THAT bad. not as bad as I envisioned. Has to find a white background on google and leave on so I could see screens exact edge all the way around.

On which screen protector?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I honestly don't know if I installed Teqii or one that came with cheap case today. When I say identical I mean identical. Same thinness, same dimensions, same beveled edge. Only different one is BoneGuard because bottom is shaped around home button surround ever so slightly. The Teqii and eBay that came today are identical tho. BoneGuard is same size as other two; just has a little bit raised as seen in pics earlier in thread. Today installed the Teqii or one with cheap case today; like I said once I got them beside of each other and on top of each other I couldn't tell them apart. Likely made in same factory in wherever.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Later tonight I'll snap some pics of protector on. Gap is pretty minimal once centered and installed. Not sure I'm going to leave this one on though as I got it crooked and had to pull it back up and in process messed up glue in a corner and a bubble in center, but dimensionally the pic can show you the gap etc.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm still obsessed with it! But, alas, I saw it on a black phone and hate it. This is the only time I wish I have the silver phone. It just doesn't POP on a black.

Gonna have to disagree. Think it looks quite smashing on matte black. Already have gotten compliments on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods