What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
No. Just tried. UK only.

Edit: I just tried with PayPal, and it converted the pounds to dollars and let me go through. I'm just worried they'd cancel it, and plus I'm paying way more than I would in the states for it.

Blah yeah I figured you'd end up paying more but it was kind of a Hail Mary at this point

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No. Just tried. UK only.

Edit: I just tried with PayPal, and it converted the pounds to dollars and let me go through. I'm just worried they'd cancel it, and plus I'm paying way more than I would in the states for it.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170224/9b4b54f91d0b17ca08507798cb1d2fa9.jpg

PayPal is a no go too. Well, crap. Think Brooke and I have thoroughly exhausted or resources.

This is just a thought, but do you know anyone stationed in the UK?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Complete strike out on all 4 Best Buy stores with the Swarovski Black Glam Rock case. :crying:

Any other retail stores that sold this case?

Negative. Even the Swarovski site doesn't have them. They pulled them. Based off what Best Buy customer service rep said- probably for a reason.

Either way my otterbox shipped already and my rhinoshield will be here probably tomorrow.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Opinions on fake Silicone?

Since I don't have a real one to compare it to, just my admiration of them in the Apple Store yesterday, I have to say I really like it! After my failed case adventure yesterday I put a Best Skin Ever on my Matte Black, but it will probably come off soon. I have a fake leather coming soon!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Did the iMore site just go funky on me?

It is a new look for iMore (and their sister forums). I personally hate it, it seems to be designed more for grade schoolers than for adults with the icons for commands and cute, large font; but maybe that is just me getting old. While you should be able to change the look back to something close to what it used to be, the style switcher does not appear to be working.

I'd say, leave your positive and negative feedback in this thread.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
d6001aeae80cfe85fe396144a55c30ce.jpg

The wall o cases at my local Walmart sucks