What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
What's the screen protector like on the Incipio? And your packing skills are impressive!

Screen protector is just.. no rainbows and lays down good. Many don't lay right or have dots/make screen granulated. IT is just a quality screen covering. I'll try to snap some pics these evening if it fancies you.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Screen protector is just.. no rainbows and lays down good. Many don't lay right or have dots/make screen granulated. IT is just a quality screen covering. I'll try to snap some pics these evening if it fancies you.
Yeah most screen protectors on cases don't look good.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This is one of the better built ins. Best built in hands down goes to "glass" on Wetsuit Impact though, but it's also waterproof so I'd say it's a *wash* haha
Yeah the Wetsuit Impact looks nice, and I'm tempted to get one. Did your screen protector you ordered on eBay for the Nuud come in yet?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the Wetsuit Impact looks nice, and I'm tempted to get one. Did your screen protector you ordered on eBay for the Nuud come in yet?

Yes sir both came long ago. Genuine D&B glass for Wetsuit and a Teqii. Both could/would/will work with Nuud. Gap around kind of bothers me but have come to conclude they're all going to have a gap. Screen protectors are only side of screen that actually "lights up" doesn't covered surround or anything more than that. Hard to explain.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I like that one too. Wish it had the Swarovski gold plaque on the back

I ordered the black one. Paid for 2day air shipping too!

db59734ef3845d957c8c3502085edc5c.jpg
575fdda44bc2c650043f68d831365044.jpg
c2c0ea3da4e0bf8d30def9accb9c78df.jpg

Looks good to me!

And I still have rhinoshield coming!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes sir both came long ago. Genuine D&B glass for Wetsuit and a Teqii. Both could/would/will work with Nuud. Gap around kind of bothers me but have come to conclude they're all going to have a gap. Screen protectors are only side of screen that actually "lights up" doesn't covered surround or anything more than that. Hard to explain.

I was referring to this one: