What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, check out this video and near the end you will see the guy struggling to get the case off.

They ruined the Black Ops model with the nasty belt clip on the back. I know it can be removed but you are still stuck with 4 holes in the back of the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4T4orcgtkY

Yeah never thought about he did it. That made sense though to slide ever so slightly.

Still a SOLID case. I'd rather removal be a downfall than have some of the downfalls of other cases though

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Yeah never thought about he did it. That made sense though to slide ever so slightly.

Still a SOLID case. I'd rather removal be a downfall than have some of the downfalls of other cases though

I've removed and reinstalled several times and it gets much easier. I'll post some pics up with everything removed in a bit.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
e290e4abbbc0a0125c3aa9924ce58871.jpg

I lied

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
You guys are horrible! I just looked up the black ops case. The thing comes with a carrying pouch with molle straps. The seat covers in my Jeep have molle straps all over them.....................

So has anyone tried their CFX series that's like $40? Any good? What about the Solace LX series? These things all look nice, but I don't want to give up the 11 foot drop protection on the Rhino case and "military drop specs" is like 4.5 feet.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You guys are horrible! I just looked up the black ops case. The thing comes with a carrying pouch with molle straps. The seat covers in my Jeep have molle straps all over them.....................

So has anyone tried their CFX series that's like $40? Any good? What about the Solace LX series? These things all look nice, but I don't want to give up the 11 foot drop protection on the Rhino case and "military drop specs" is like 4.5 feet.

I'll probably get some of the cheaper. Like the Solace. If Amazon wasn't going to let me get Sector that's what I wanted. Kind of like look of CFX. Solstice requires screw driver for installation and removal so kind of negative.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'll probably get some of the cheaper. Like the Solace. If Amazon wasn't going to let me get Sector that's what I wanted. Kind of like look of CFX. Solstice requires screw driver for installation and removal so kind of negative.

Easier than a crowbar for the sector.