What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So does the Citron. Almost looks gold sometimes. Here's a quick YouTube video I just posted of it:

https://youtu.be/6w1TWeS8v78

Good video. Yea, my Red is similar in that under certain lighting its RED and under certain lighting it's nearly pink. Saw what you meant about the gold.

Am I crazy for debating trying to see what I would have to do to swap this for Carbon color?

Red or Carbon? @jlczl ? @felloffthetruck ?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Good video. Yea, my Red is similar in that under certain lighting its RED and under certain lighting it's nearly pink. Saw what you meant about the gold.

Am I crazy for debating trying to see what I would have to do to swap this for Carbon color?

Red or Carbon? @jlczl ? @felloffthetruck ?

I'd stick to the Red. This type of case is so much about maximizing the look while being a great case overall. It should be an attention grabbing color IMO that's why I didn't go with the Carbon.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd stick to the Red. This type of case is so much about maximizing the look while being a great case overall. It should be an attention grabbing color IMO that's why I didn't go with the Carbon.

Wonder if they plan on releasing more/other 7+ cases? I've debated trying to pick up some of their other cases for giggles...

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm all about  Silicone cases as I hate bulk.
Some Ringke Slim or Spigen are okay feeling, but they're plastic which is less absorbing, shock wise.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Wonder if they plan on releasing more/other 7+ cases? I've debated trying to pick up some of their other cases for giggles...

Yea, order the Black Ops and leather back and let me know how they are.

After seeing how hard they are to remove with the possibility of scratching or damaging the phone or case it's self, think I'll save my $150. :crying:

Blaine, can you post some pictures showing the case apart and let me see the inside middle section edges?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yea, order the Black Ops and leather back and let me know how they are.

After seeing how hard they are to remove with the possibility of scratching or damaging the phone or case it's self, think I'll save my $150. :crying:

Blaine, can you post some pictures showing the case apart and let me see the inside middle section edges?

Eh this isn't a case you want to remove. @jlczl will probably have his off the phone before me to pose for photos. If for some reason he doesn't I can snag some pics when I take it off again. Awaiting Element to send me removal instructions... you know you want one of these LOL

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Eh this isn't a case you want to remove. @jlczl will probably have his off the phone before me to pose for photos. If for some reason he doesn't I can snag some pics when I take it off again. Awaiting Element to send me removal instructions... you know you want one of these LOL

Yes, I want one or two but I'm hold off for a while. :rolleyes: You might have to break out a crowbar to remove that case.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, check out this video and near the end you will see the guy struggling to get the case off.

They ruined the Black Ops model with the nasty belt clip on the back. I know it can be removed but you are still stuck with 4 holes in the back of the case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox