What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Last Genuine apple Silicone j bought was a few years ago. Few weeks after corner chipped on it putting it on. Took case, receipt packaging etc. and they refused to warranty it saying it was "wear". Had only had it a few weeks not been dropped or anything. Ever since I like to buy the Silicones on eBay they way when it breaks in not out $40 LOL

I have yet to order any of these "Genuine Apple" silicones.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
The printing looks a little crooked on that "Genuine Apple" silicone. :rolleyes: Just saying.

20811959ce2d371286cb651309021ce9.jpg

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Our garbage disposal eats forks for lunch so I don't think I'll need one. :rolleyes:

I was tempted to post, "Won't someone think of the poor forks?!" but decided not to post, as some might feel my joke was in poor taste.

Then I thought maybe we could do a hashtag campaign #GetForked , but then realized some might object that it sounds obsc and misinterpret the message.

So I guess this is just a post that says nothing, particularly since it appears it was all based on a fib. ;)

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if I'm being responsible posting this here but, if there is a case you've been waiting to buy from Amazon, Amazon is giving $8.62 off orders of $50 today only. The promo code is "BIGTHANKS" (without the quotes) and the terms are in the link; the major one is that the item(s) has to actually be sold by Amazon -- I would have liked to order one of the Burkley cases but they are only Fulfilled by Amazon, so not eligible since they are still sold by Burkley.
I saw that email this morning, and it's a good thing because my car dock broke!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox