What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So I just watched the Mous update video with the "hammer test" for their upcoming screen protector that they're giving me for free. Also found out I get a free wall mount. I say "hammer test" because they really only tapped it. Quite the opposite of Rhinoshield's hammer test. Which I've already shown my family. I guess the biggest issue is cardboard ran out in China due to the Chinese New Year....yeah....

My company sells Pre hospital supplies, and we are down on our nitrile gloves.

Found out there's factory shutdowns in China right now due to air pollution. Government mandated. Everything is backed up because of it. Don't be so quick to roll eyes heh.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My company sells Pre hospital supplies, and we are down on our nitrile gloves.

Found out there's factory shutdowns in China right now due to air pollution. Government mandated. Everything is backed up because of it. Don't be so quick to roll eyes heh.

I would like that better. No, they said because of Chinese New Year they ran out of cardboard. No other reasons given.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I see Urban Armor Gear finally made the plasma case in cobalt for the 7 Plus. Now if they could just get rid of that stinking hole for the headphone jack....

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I see Urban Armor Gear finally made the plasma case in cobalt for the 7 Plus. Now if they could just get rid of that stinking hole for the headphone jack....
and make the Orange (Rust) colored Pathfinder. :p
Nice, now we just need Magma.

I'd get one in all three colors! I didn't know that the UAG Plasma was available in cobalt now, thanks for tempting me to spend more money @MizWylie

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if I'm being responsible posting this here but, if there is a case you've been waiting to buy from Amazon, Amazon is giving $8.62 off orders of $50 today only. The promo code is "BIGTHANKS" (without the quotes) and the terms are in the link; the major one is that the item(s) has to actually be sold by Amazon -- I would have liked to order one of the Burkley cases but they are only Fulfilled by Amazon, so not eligible since they are still sold by Burkley.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
812664ff6e30c130a3ab258f76df8d11.jpg

My silicone case just broke

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
It seems like, assuming it is your 7 Plus case, that it should be under warranty. You might contact Apple about possibly getting a replacement.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It seems like, assuming it is your 7 Plus case, that it should be under warranty. You might contact Apple about possibly getting a replacement.

Last Genuine apple Silicone j bought was a few years ago. Few weeks after corner chipped on it putting it on. Took case, receipt packaging etc. and they refused to warranty it saying it was "wear". Had only had it a few weeks not been dropped or anything. Ever since I like to buy the Silicones on eBay they way when it breaks in not out $40 LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox