What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So after my big old reduction my collection consists of:

CaseMate Leather Folio in black
Lifeproof Frē Base Camp Blue
Lifeproof Frē Sunset Teal
Lifeproof Frē Asphalt Black x2
Apple Leather Saddle Brown
Apple Silicone Project RED
Apple Silicone Midnight Blue

And one hunk of junk Burkley that doesn't even count.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
9136800397e552784ca64488614f875e.jpg

I give up on trying to keep inventory. Some in other room too. 🤦🏼*♂️

Bag full under, too.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Who uses cameras anymore?

I do, all the time! Whilst I love the pics I can take on my phone, those I take with my Fujifilm are superior in nearly every aspect.

That is not to say that the iPhone does not take excellent photos or suggest it doesn't have its place, but it doesn't surpass a good DSLR or mirrorless. Yet.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
In other news my Mophie juice pack is down for the count after only being used two times. Not impressed.

I can't use those, they make the phone far too big imo. I do have a portable battery from mophie and it works great, although I don't get the number of charges they claim I should get.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
So. Best Buy is taking forever to get that black Swarovski crystal case back in stock, and Swarovski is sold out too. I've pretty much decided I'm downgrading from the 7 Plus to the 7 so I can have that case. Gonna go check out the 7 at Verizon tomorrow.

No. Just no. Friends don't let friends downgrade to the 7 :talk-hand:

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I can't use those, they make the phone far too big imo. I do have a portable battery from mophie and it works great, although I don't get the number of charges they claim I should get.

I said pack, but meant station. I have the power station Pro, and it's awesome. I had a pack for the 5S and had a love-hate with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73