What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
d44fba2f7bf84a4c5ca7e3ef06e6d12f.jpg

I got these in the mail today. Haven't got to open them yet. Got Blue Jade and Purple Orchid. I blame Blain. He mentioned them about 30 pages ago

Have to slow down a bit on cases sine I bought an iPad Pro 12.9 with an Apple keyboard and pencil. So excited! Can't wait to get them! I NEEDED it to go with my Macbook, Air2 and Surface Pro 3. I would really like a Surface Book but still a little pricey. Anyone have one?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I would really like a Surfaoce Book but still a little pricey. Anyone have one?

I have a first generation Surface Book, the 128GB one. I added a 200GB microSD card in it. I love it, but I only have the entry-level model, which cost me $1,500. I wish I got one with dedicated graphics so I could play games, but I didn't want to shell out ~$2,500 for it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I updated my Platinum D30 case review. Using the X-Doria Impact Pro and will be working on a review. Then the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid next, followed by the Rhinoshield Playproof and the Playproof/CrashGuard comparison.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/d44fba2f7bf84a4c5ca7e3ef06e6d12f.jpg

I got these in the mail today. Haven't got to open them yet. Got Blue Jade and Purple Orchid. I blame Blain. He mentioned them about 30 pages ago

Have to slow down a bit on cases sine I bought an iPad Pro 12.9 with an Apple keyboard and pencil. So excited! Can't wait to get them! I NEEDED it to go with my Macbook, Air2 and Surface Pro 3. I would really like a Surface Book but still a little pricey. Anyone have one?

Have you got to play with them yet? For the price point they're a very nice case. Back kind of slick but grippy sides more than make up for it. I mean how often do you hold phone by "back" and not the sides anyways lol?

I have a IPP and Apple Pencil I however chose to get Logitech Create case for mine. It's a very handy combination. Use it quite a bit for web browsing in the evenings. Sometimes for excel etc at work.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Have you got to play with them yet? For the price point they're a very nice case. Back kind of slick but grippy sides more than make up for it. I mean how often do you hold phone by "back" and not the sides anyways lol?

I have a IPP and Apple Pencil I however chose to get Logitech Create case for mine. It's a very handy combination. Use it quite a bit for web browsing in the evenings. Sometimes for excel etc at work.

Not yet, going to try them out tomorrow, gotta get some shut eye. Will give me a reason to get up at a decent time. (No kids, just old dogs lol)

6ecaf42fc4c67d727fd0f9ece780e3c7.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal