What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I'm returning the Nüüd to LifeProof so in my mind I'll only be spending $49 for it (I just won't get the black Nüüd I've been wanting since I still have and actually prefer the Frē). If I sell a couple of other cases from the trade thread then the Element case will be practically zero out of pocket!

^^^^^^^^^
A case addict's reasoning.

As of right now just trying to decide between Citron or Carbon.

Maybe between yourself, @felloffthetruck and I we can get all three colors LOL? I am not sure if I want red or Citron 🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️

My problem is I can't get up Nuud. Good news is though Amazon has $80 of mine they're holding so worst case scenario I'm in same boat as you and only in it another ~$70 LOL

#caseadditsunite

It's gonna get real haha. This will be my grand finale; if I have to buy it out of pocket

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Keep telling yourself that. I haven't found the perfect case yet. I'm hoping that's the Rhinoshield SolidSuit. Maximum protection, none of the bulk, classy, and hopefully grippy.

I'll probably acquire a Playproof before my grand finale haha. It isn't accident I'm waiting until Tuesday to talk to Amazon before I do anything

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've seen the Black Ops for the iPhone 6 in person, and it was nice, and my old Assistant Manager when I worked for Verizon had the Ion, and I didn't think it was that decent, but that is my opinion, I'm not saying they're bad cases at all.
One of the girls who worked for me had a red case on her iPhone 6 that had Kevlar and I can't remember who made it, but that was nice. Now I want one, and I can't remember who made it!

TUMI maybe?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So. Best Buy is taking forever to get that black Swarovski crystal case back in stock, and Swarovski is sold out too. I've pretty much decided I'm downgrading from the 7 Plus to the 7 so I can have that case. Gonna go check out the 7 at Verizon tomorrow.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So. Best Buy is taking forever to get that black Swarovski crystal case back in stock, and Swarovski is sold out too. I've pretty much decided I'm downgrading from the 7 Plus to the 7 so I can have that case. Gonna go check out the 7 at Verizon tomorrow.

Stop the madness. Give up the plus for a case!?? That's ludicrous mate

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to bed, I can't waste another buck and a half right now. :concern: Do have a nice fat line of credit Amazon just gave me with their store card deal.

It might need to be broken in...........:concern:

Tuesday I'm making a bad decision one way or another haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen