What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
With my first post in a while if not ever, I had just gotten my i7+ last week and I already have 3 cases.

- saddle brown leather
- spigen liquid crystal
- otterbox commuter (courtesy of fellofatruck)

I think getting this phone opened another expensive habit ☠️

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
But nothing Apple has can compare to the S Pen that Samsung puts on their Note line of phones and tablets.

I wish Apple would include an Apple Pencil-like device for iPhones that can be stored inside the phone. If the iPhone 7S (or X or whatever they call it) was like the Note 7, where an Apple Pencil was stored in the housing of the phone, I'll get that instead of the Note 8.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I wish Apple would include an Apple Pencil-like device for iPhones that can be stored inside the phone. If the iPhone 7S (or X or whatever they call it) was like the Note 7, where an Apple Pencil was stored in the housing of the phone, I'll get that instead of the Note 8.
I could see where that would make the decision harder! I liked that my Note 5 would save my S Notes to Evernote which was cool, because I could access them on my desktop computers. Is there a way to use the Apple Pencil in Evernote?

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
But nothing Apple has can compare to the S Pen that Samsung puts on their Note line of phones and tablets.

Absolutely true! But the thought "will there be a new note?", "will they bring it to Europe?" "Will this update remove something I use on snote again?" Is not OK. I want to be able to spend my money on the phone I like :) I waited almost a year for note 5 (not launched in Europe) and then another year for one and a half month with note 7. They have the most loyal customers on the note line and that loyalty is not payed back. And I, personally, don't appreciate that. So no more note for me (like Seinfeld's "no soup for you" :) ) until they take their heads out from their butts.
I apologize for the off topic. That reply brought me back bad memories :)

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely true! But the thought "will there be a new note?", "will they bring it to Europe?" "Will this update remove something I use on snote again?" Is not OK. I want to be able to spend my money on the phone I like :) I waited almost a year for note 5 (not launched in Europe) and then another year for one and a half month with note 7. They have the most loyal customers on the note line and that loyalty is not payed back. And I, personally, don't appreciate that. So no more note for me (like Seinfeld's "no soup for you" :) ) until they take their heads out from their butts.
I apologize for the off topic. That reply brought me back bad memories :)
You're right, I never paid attention until you just said it. Note customers tend to be the most loyal customers, and for a good reason. There's definitely pros and cons to both OSes, but I prefer Android to iOS. Sadly tying in my iPad and Mac Mini to my iPhone for iMessage and FaceTime had me tied to iOS for now. I will say that I applaud Google for making their services cross platform as I use Gmail for email, calendar, and contacts, as well as Google Drive and Google Maps.
Also I didn't know that the Note 5 wasn't available in Europe! Until Android got popular, you all always got better phones than us.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I just traded in my jet black for a matte black. I didn't like the fingerprint magnet that was the jet black. The matte black is better for using naked.

I am the exact opposite of you. I originally had a matte black but since I like to use my phone naked sometimes, there was no way I could hold onto that slippery son of a gun.

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I was trying to figure that out as well. $17 for shipping is a bit much.

I did find some on Amazon.

The Amazon ones ship in 1-2 months.
They must be overseas somewhere as they are shipping DHL. They make it impossible to find out where they are located on their site. Think I'll hold off ordering from them for now.

Found out where they are located = Company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh