What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have a nice red apple leather case with patina? Or an ugly one, so I can no longer think of it? :)

21fc6b878a5fdf0b001c27bb44238022.jpg

New one?

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
No, that's too beautiful lol :)) a used one, with patina. I'm curious if they age nice
I think I ruined my black leather case and I'm not sure if I should buy another leather or go for the silicone one for less trouble. But I like a nice aged leather...

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
No, that's too beautiful lol :)) a used one, with patina. I'm curious if they age nice
I think I ruined my black leather case and I'm not sure if I should buy another leather or go for the silicone one for less trouble. But I like a nice aged leather...

How did you ruin your black leather?

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
IMG_1096.JPG

It sound stupid (and it really is) but I ruined trying too hard to take care of it :) I applied some waterproof cream-wax for leather and cleaned it with cleaning milk for leather and now its wear layer is ruined i guess. It was my first leather case from apple, I should have left it how it was but I had no idea it was so sensitive...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 116462

It sound stupid (and it really is) but I ruined trying too hard to take care of it :) I applied some waterproof cream-wax for leather and cleaned it with cleaning milk for leather and now its wear layer is ruined i guess. It was my first leather case from apple, I should have left it how it was but I had no idea it was so sensitive...

Coconut oil next time! Applied sparingly!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal