What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a lot of cases. My favorite are the ones from UAG. The clear ones.

I also like the LifeProof Fre if I'm going to a concert or amusement park.

Lastly I like apple's silicone cases, decent protection and the colors are nice.

I just took my phone in a Lifeproof Fre to a concert. I spilled a beer on it, and dropped it once when I was in the crowd. Not regretting that purchase much at all!

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Really? I bought the Lifeproof FRE...to be honest I didn't try it...but I'm glad you really like that case...I already test my pelican marine with the phone inside...like nothing happened...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Really? I bought the Lifeproof FRE...to be honest I didn't try it...but I'm glad you really like that case...I already test my pelican marine with the phone inside...like nothing happened...

I'm thinking I may have gotten a dud. I tried it for about three days, and then had a phone call that turned into an old Verizon commercial: can you hear me now? Took the phone out of the case, reseated it and put it back and still couldn't be heard.

My Lifeproof works really well....all five of them.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I just took my phone in a Lifeproof Fre to a concert. I spilled a beer on it, and dropped it once when I was in the crowd. Not regretting that purchase much at all!

Are your latest Fré cases any less oil slick prone than the original ones?
Mine was good for a week, saw a slick, took the phone right out. :rolleyes:

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I was using a Tech 21, then I went to the Otterbox symmetry for iPhone 7 plus...I was doing my research to find a more protective case. I was between the Lifeproof and the tech 21 EvoAqua...suddenly what! I found this amazing, the Pelican Marine...this case is the WINNER! And my phone still looking thin and comfortable to use.

Highly recommended...

The EvoAqua was terrible, for me. I had issues with the Pelican Marine. People couldn't hear me while I was using it. The one that worked the best was the Fre.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Did you try the Lifeproof Nuud?

I have. I couldn't get the bottom shade to pop when I swiped it. I use the control center like a maniac, a remnant from my Android days I'm sure, and got tired of it not doing what I wanted it to do. My first ever failure with the NÜÜD because it's usually my go to. I might give it another shot.

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Something that no convince me yet about the NUUD is the fact that you are touching your own screen...and your phone can get scratch...thats the only reason to keep me away from buy that case...Overall looks very NICE!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Something that no convince me yet about the NUUD is the fact that you are touching your own screen...and your phone can get scratch...thats the only reason to keep me away from buy that case...Overall looks very NICE!

Get a glass screen protector that fits in Nuud cut out. Nuud for 7+ just came out but soon Amazon will be littered with glass choices specifically for Nuud.

Highly recommend Nuud here. Love mine

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Can the glass screen protector from the Apple Store be used in the Nuud?

No it has to be small enough to fit inside opening of screen for Nuud. Case too tight & would probably mess up water proofness if anything interfered with its deal I'd imagine.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
No it has to be small enough to fit inside opening of screen for Nuud. Case too tight & would probably mess up water proofness if anything interfered with its deal I'd imagine.

Ah. I didn't think it would.

I was going to use a waterproof case, but I'm not sure I need to, mainly because the quality isn't up to par or it detracts from the usability of the phone. The iPhone 7 Plus is rated IP67, after all.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Ah. I didn't think it would.

I was going to use a waterproof case, but I'm not sure I need to, mainly because the quality isn't up to par or it detracts from the usability of the phone. The iPhone 7 Plus is rated IP67, after all.

Waterproof cases have came a LONG ways. Sound output and input on Nuud is much better this iteration than years passed I'll say that. Nuudes mute lever is a good deal too. Like how I can feel it click.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh