What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/8dd6832c56403fcc081d48f63f5cd0aa.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/cc5383925e1f09171906edcd945066b4.jpg

Okay, I couldn't resist anymore because I'm excited. I ordered this guy off eBay last night. I made an offer on it and got my offer accepted, so I got it dirt cheap because of the scratch on the front. I figure if I condition the leather it'll just give it character. I'm dang near lusting for it to be here!

Welcome to the Burkley club ha ha. Let me know how the buttons on the case are. Mine took forever to break in.

I would love a case like that, but I'm just not sure I would like a folio case so I hate to spend that kinda money to be unsure.

If MizWylie's is the same as mine then the case is removable. No need to use the folio all the time.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I hope "the tech reviewer" Kristin doesn't mind me re-posting this vid here. I was just looking for a glass protector and saw this video. The reason I'm putting it here is because she finishes off the video with quite a lineup of cases that fit with the protector and I thought some of you on this thread may have not seen it. I felt like a kid in a candy shop salivating at all the cases.

https://youtu.be/teSQlB5SEEU

I still think the NÜÜD case would work with this screen protector but nobody's with me on that. :rolleyes:

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the Burkley club ha ha. Let me know how the buttons on the case are. Mine took forever to break in.

If MizWylie's is the same as mine then the case is removable. No need to use the folio all the time.

Yes. Forgot to mention that. The only one I wanted was the one with the magnets. The $70 one I got for over 50% off. I'm way okay with that scratch after watching reviews and seeing how nice the leather is. A little conditioning and it'll be a happy camper.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I got my Apple leather case in the mail today. First leather case I've owned and I'm really liking it.

...and yes I did smell it.

Which flavor? Saddle brown seems to be the favorite around here, followed closely by black and midnight blue. Or maybe I'm saying that because the saddle brown is my favorite.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Which flavor? Saddle brown seems to be the favorite around here, followed closely by black and midnight blue. Or maybe I'm saying that because the saddle brown is my favorite.

No no no, Sea Blue or Red is best on MB 🤷🏼*♂️

(I say that because I have them and can't don't need anymore leathers... hoping if I keep telling myself that more won't show up )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh