What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
@John Yester, I've arrived from the land of night shift workers.

I'm good with a stickie up top, and obviously following the Marketplace guidelines, but maybe not as stringent on what they're posting up for trade. (I.e. I have this, here's a picture, it's in great shape, I want this or what doth thou have for trade)

Traders pay their own way (ie. shipping from Point A to Point B), no real PayPal etc needed.

Leave appropriate feedback.

Was considering no sales, but if someone can't live without someone else's hoarding problem then move on to the Marketplace for legitimacy.

Marketplace rules basically cover the whole deal. I just think one combined trading post with a little less stringent posting method would be awesome. Like hey, I just got this case, I hate it, can't return it, I'm gonna toss it up for grabs.

I think we've all developed enough unhealthy/healthy collections to make it worth while.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
How about a thread stuck in marketplace?

@John Yester, I've arrived from the land of night shift workers.

I'm good with a stickie up top, and obviously following the Marketplace guidelines, but maybe not as stringent on what they're posting up for trade. (I.e. I have this, here's a picture, it's in great shape, I want this or what doth thou have for trade)

Traders pay their own way (ie. shipping from Point A to Point B), no real PayPal etc needed.

Leave appropriate feedback.

Was considering no sales, but if someone can't live without someone else's hoarding problem then move on to the Marketplace for legitimacy.

Marketplace rules basically cover the whole deal. I just think one combined trading post with a little less stringent posting method would be awesome. Like hey, I just got this case, I hate it, can't return it, I'm gonna toss it up for grabs.

I think we've all developed enough unhealthy/healthy collections to make it worth while.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Rhinoshield Playproof to me felt like a cheap $2.00 plastic case. :tongue:

Oh now I'm concerned. Oh well, I ordered it through Amazon so if I don't like it I guess I can just return it as well. But then again there's also that trading thread that possibly will be set up right? Still excited to receive it tomorrow though.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oh now I'm concerned. Oh well, I ordered it through Amazon so if I don't like it I guess I can just return it as well. But then again there's also that trading thread that possibly will be set up right? Still excited to receive it tomorrow though.

Yes. Trading thread is a go to a Marketplace near you soon.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I hope "the tech reviewer" Kristin doesn't mind me re-posting this vid here. I was just looking for a glass protector and saw this video. The reason I'm putting it here is because she finishes off the video with quite a lineup of cases that fit with the protector and I thought some of you on this thread may have not seen it. I felt like a kid in a candy shop salivating at all the cases.

https://youtu.be/teSQlB5SEEU

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

It's definitely a hard material on the back and part way up the sides, but that's part of what provides its impact protection. I think it feels better than the Griffin Survivor Adventure (clear poly back with swappable color plates) that I used for a bit and cost $10 more than the playproof with 3 feet less drop rating and much bulkier. I also think it's surprisingly a hair grippier than the Caseology Vault I was using before which was a $10 Amazon purchase back in September and that is I believe a TPU case (flexy black "rubber" like stuff). I don't think it's any cheaper looking or feeling for sure than say some of the super thin glossy hard plastic Spigen stuff I've seen. They've even gone the extra design mile and instead of speaker "slots" they've drilled holes to match the holes on the iPhone itself.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
8dd6832c56403fcc081d48f63f5cd0aa.jpg

cc5383925e1f09171906edcd945066b4.jpg

Okay, I couldn't resist anymore because I'm excited. I ordered this guy off eBay last night. I made an offer on it and got my offer accepted, so I got it dirt cheap because of the scratch on the front. I figure if I condition the leather it'll just give it character. I'm dang near lusting for it to be here!

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/8dd6832c56403fcc081d48f63f5cd0aa.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/cc5383925e1f09171906edcd945066b4.jpg

Okay, I couldn't resist anymore because I'm excited. I ordered this guy off eBay last night. I made an offer on it and got my offer accepted, so I got it dirt cheap because of the scratch on the front. I figure if I condition the leather it'll just give it character. I'm dang near lusting for it to be here!

I would love a case like that, but I'm just not sure I would like a folio case so I hate to spend that kinda money to be unsure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox