What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
While using either LP never had anyone say they couldn't hear me. Had 2 different people say I was muffled using D&B today. Sound output sounds fine though

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I wish the money from the Pixel XL return would go back on my card today so I can hit the Apple Store by 9. I hate that businesses will take the money off your card instantly, but it takes a day or two to get it back on your card. :(

I have the patience of a three year old on Christmas morning.

No kidding. So quick to take; forever to return. I've always wondered how they can get away with it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
With only my 1 hour with this Nuud, I'd have to say it's definitely very light! Much much lighter than I expected. Call quality was fine. Made two 5 minute calls to separate people and both of them were confused when I was asking about call clarity. Both said I sounded/they heard me just fine. Speakers are Currently listening to a podcast and having no trouble hearing it. Sorry I can give any feedback regarding D&B.

When you squeeze case on sides in your hand does your Nuud "creak" for lack of a better word?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Maybe my issue is isolated? LP Nuud sound quality is best. Keep asking me questions and I would be happy to elaborate on anything you wish mate.

I remember reading that turning off noise cancellation helps with the waterproof cases, did you try that with the D&B?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I really wanted the Nuud back on Black Friday because i saw Best Buy cut the price of the Fre by $50. But unfortunately, the Nuud wasn't available at the time. Ugh. I'll have to wait until March 1 to get the Nuud. My wallet isn't happy with me right now.

If your buying one I'd say it's worth waiting on Nuud IMO.

However I will say, @MizWylie and @felloffthetruck both were NOT fond of Nuud to keep it and both returned. Maybe we should let them chime in as obviously they had different feelings then myself?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I remember reading that turning off noise cancellation helps with the waterproof cases, did you try that with the D&B?

My noise cancellation has been off through my use of all three water proof cases I have; well four actually have a cheap eBay Fre "like" case too

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

I have a terrible cell phone addiction.

Your back already? What you going to do when the S8 comes out?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I drive a manual as well, 5 speed! It's a crappy Chevy Aveo '06.

I have a manual Nissan hardbody, but Toyota quit making manuals for the Camry so my 14' is an auto . Might eventually try and get a 6 speed manual out of an 11 since it's the same engine.

Edit to stay on topic. Sound quality is a good bit better on nuud for me as well. Not so much as in what I head but how people here me vs my fre.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2