What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
When I had the Fre for my silver 7 Plus back in the day (a month ago, haha!), I had terrible oil slicks. It drives me nuts. I may go Nuud, but I don't want terrible sound quality that I've come to expect from the Lifeproof brand.

Nuud sound is probably best out of the three I have to compare to. Haven't had anyone ask me why they can't hear me with it. Sounds marginally better than Fre. 🤷🏼*♂️

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
The Lifeproof Fre is $35 off right now at Best Buy.

Actually, many of the iPhone 7 Plus's cases are on sale at Best Buy.

I can verify this as I was just in Best Buy an hour ago. Very hard not to get the black Nuud AND the charcoal Fre decided to be a good girl.

.... at least until that tax return shows up!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So far, absolutely in love!! I had the Fre for my 6s and this whole open screen is WAY better!!! One con I can see is that it's difficult to pull up the bottom shade.... however, I very rarely even use the shade so... not much of an issue for me. I did my 30 mins submerged and all is well

I use the bottom shade all the time is the problem. I couldn't bare it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I can verify this as I was just in Best Buy an hour ago. Very hard not to get the black Nuud AND the charcoal Fre decided to be a good girl.

.... at least until that tax return shows up!

When I was in there they had like 20% off if you bought three or something

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Ugh I can't decide between a LP or D&B if I get a waterproof case. I was heavily leaning towards the D&B for the optical quality glass over the camera vs the plastic on the LP that I've seen complained about in some reviews, but the sound quality has me a little concerned if people can't hear me in the D&B.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I wish the money from the Pixel XL return would go back on my card today so I can hit the Apple Store by 9. I hate that businesses will take the money off your card instantly, but it takes a day or two to get it back on your card. :(

I have the patience of a three year old on Christmas morning.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This thread has changed my life forever!!! For those that don't know...I was a case junkie prior to my 7Plus. I have a Storm Grey  Leather Case but I go naked more often than not. Reading all of this daily helped me realize that I was a crazy person And to make matters worse I didn't even choose cases because of protection...I chose them because I liked to switch up with my outfits & mood. It's definitely fun & entertaining in here but my case junkie days are so over lol

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Ugh I can't decide between a LP or D&B if I get a waterproof case. I was heavily leaning towards the D&B for the optical quality glass over the camera vs the plastic on the LP that I've seen complained about in some reviews, but the sound quality has me a little concerned if people can't hear me in the D&B.

With only my 1 hour with this Nuud, I'd have to say it's definitely very light! Much much lighter than I expected. Call quality was fine. Made two 5 minute calls to separate people and both of them were confused when I was asking about call clarity. Both said I sounded/they heard me just fine. Speakers are Currently listening to a podcast and having no trouble hearing it. Sorry I can give any feedback regarding D&B.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I see the Nuud, at least online, is still $99. The Fre is $54.99.

Nuud just came out for 7+ recently so wouldn't expect its price to drop soon. It's worth it tho. Just put mine back on. Forgot to mention in above ramble that when squeezing Nuudes by side it kind of makes a weird noise. Doesn't feel like it's going to come apart or break but just doesn't feel SOLID. Maybe it's just rubber on sides squishing or something.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe my issue is isolated? LP Nuud sound quality is best. Keep asking me questions and I would be happy to elaborate on anything you wish mate.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Nuud just came out for 7+ recently so wouldn't expect its price to drop soon. It's worth it tho. Just put mine back on. Forgot to mention in above ramble that when squeezing Nuudes by side it kind of makes a weird noise. Doesn't feel like it's going to come apart or break but just doesn't feel SOLID. Maybe it's just rubber on sides squishing or something.

I really wanted the Nuud back on Black Friday because i saw Best Buy cut the price of the Fre by $50. But unfortunately, the Nuud wasn't available at the time. Ugh. I'll have to wait until March 1 to get the Nuud. My wallet isn't happy with me right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR