What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

I have a terrible cell phone addiction.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Is the Dog & Bone Wetsuit worth its weight in gold or should I just get a Lifeproof Nuud?

Yeah, I'm getting an iPhone 7 Plus tomorrow, but this time it'll be the 128GB matte black one.

I have a terrible cell phone addiction.

Wetsuit Impact is good. ONLY gripes I have with Wetsuit Impact is charge port hole small and mute rocker *can* be finicky. Wetsuit Impact has built in screen protector most comparable to that of LifeProof Fre EXCEPT Wetsuit Impact screen protector is legit glass. I don't particularly favor LP Fre over D&B Wetsuit. If I could have Fre mute switch and charger port cutout with D&B Wetsuit Impacts glass it would be a winner. Sound/volume and ability to be heard goes to LP Fre over Impact as well. Used Impact today and had several people say they couldn't hear me. Sound output sounds similar on Fre and Impact but I believe winner is Fre when it comes to comparing sound between Fre and Impact. Confused yet?

Out of D&B Wetsuit Impact, LifeProof Fre and LifeProof Nuud for me the winner is STILL the LP Nuud. Call me crazy but... mute works good, never had anyone say they couldn't hear me, charge port hole ample size and sound output is delicious. It's one heck of a toss up. I need regular D&B Wetsuit(non-Impact) so I can compare it and LP Nuud. If Wetsuit charge hole is same of that as Impact though in afraid Nuud would probably win though.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Knew you'd be back.

I hate myself for getting rid of it in the first place. I miss the stereo speakers. I had a Pixel XL for like 4 hours today (I returned it already) and I was comparing that with my S7 edge and I had an epiphany: the software on the Pixel XL + the hardware on the Samsung = basically an iPhone 7 Plus, minus wireless charging. I can live without that.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I hate myself for getting rid of it in the first place. I miss the stereo speakers. I had a Pixel XL for like 4 hours today (I returned it already) and I was comparing that with my S7 edge and I had an epiphany: the software on the Pixel XL + the hardware on the Samsung = basically an iPhone 7 Plus, minus wireless charging. I can live without that.

Told you not to leave! Called you a traitor and everything, and you had to go out in the world and find out for yourself

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Wetsuit Impact is good. ONLY gripes I have with Wetsuit Impact is charge port hole small and mute rocker *can* be finicky. Wetsuit Impact has built in screen protector most comparable to that of LifeProof Fre EXCEPT Wetsuit Impact screen protector is legit glass. I don't particularly favor LP Fre over D&B Wetsuit. If I could have Fre mute switch and charger port cutout with D&B Wetsuit Impacts glass it would be a winner. Sound/volume and ability to be heard goes to LP Fre over Impact as well. Used Impact today and had several people say they couldn't hear me. Sound output sounds similar on Fre and Impact but I believe winner is Fre when it comes to comparing sound between Fre and Impact. Confused yet?

Out of D&B Wetsuit Impact, LifeProof Fre and LifeProof Nuud for me the winner is STILL the LP Nuud. Call me crazy but... mute works good, never had anyone say they couldn't hear me, charge port hole ample size and sound output is delicious. It's one heck of a toss up. I need regular D&B Wetsuit(non-Impact) so I can compare it and LP Nuud. If Wetsuit charge hole is same of that as Impact though in afraid Nuud would probably win though.

The Lifeproof Fre is $35 off right now at Best Buy.

Actually, many of the iPhone 7 Plus's cases are on sale at Best Buy.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Good choice; hope you like it as I do mine

So far, absolutely in love!! I had the Fre for my 6s and this whole open screen is WAY better!!! One con I can see is that it's difficult to pull up the bottom shade.... however, I very rarely even use the shade so... not much of an issue for me. I did my 30 mins submerged and all is well

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The Lifeproof Fre is $35 off right now at Best Buy.

Actually, many of the iPhone 7 Plus's cases are on sale at Best Buy.

A good deal is a good deal but Nuud>Wetsuit Impact> Fre. In that order. Fre screen protector and included rainbow effects I just can't deal with. I WILL however say replacement Fre I got after the first one had a MUCH BETTER considerably less rainbow like screen.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So far, absolutely in love!! I had the Fre for my 6s and this whole open screen is WAY better!!! One con I can see is that it's difficult to pull up the bottom shade.... however, I very rarely even use the shade so... not much of an issue for me. I did my 30 mins submerged and all is well

It's not hard once you "get it down"

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
A good deal is a good deal but Nuud>Wetsuit Impact> Fre. In that order. Fre screen protector and included rainbow effects I just can't deal with. I WILL however say replacement Fre I got after the first one had a MUCH BETTER considerably less rainbow like screen.

When I had the Fre for my silver 7 Plus back in the day (a month ago, haha!), I had terrible oil slicks. It drives me nuts. I may go Nuud, but I don't want terrible sound quality that I've come to expect from the Lifeproof brand.

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Collect them all.

95403dea5c8e09c0a19d20b19fc9ba6f.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative