What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Dont feel so bad. I have literally had to keep my wallet in my car when I am at work so I dont buy more cases.

I have a real problem, as my case is my wallet! Sometime I need to get some pics up, beyond posting the Amazon link. I've been very happy with it so far, particularly since the phone portion of the case is removable -- I can still leave my wallet in the car! ;)

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I hope you don't drop it and do all at the same time mate.

Pics when you can if you'd be as kind, please.

I will say the only thing I can pick on so far is the mute switch cutout. It's plenty wide enough and has enough room when putting it into the mute position. However it seems the cutout wraps up just a hair too much compared to what I'm used to on the bottom of the phone making it slightly difficult to catch the switch and flip it back off of mute.

I don't have any aftermarket charging cables because I came over from Android in 2015 with the 6s+ and my wife has had iPhones since the 3Gs so there has always been plenty of Apple cables just laying around everywhere lol. However I'm pretty sure the cutout for it would fit just about any charging cable you could think of. It's about as wide as to the outside edges of the two screws right there. The right side sits just a hair in from that edge which could either be my phone somehow not perfectly centered in a very tight fitting case, or the case cutout is just ever so slightly off of perfect center.

edit: I just did a closer look and it's actually the case, the cutout when I look at the softer rubber part that dips down from the lip and surrounds the cutout it's obviously cut/molded/whatever to where one side is slightly thicker than the other.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox