What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It kept sounding off like it was charging and disconnecting like crazy. Then my phone would turn off at 40%. At the time I had geek squad and they sent me a replacement. That one went into the mophie and same thing happened. Then my iPhone 5 wouldn't charge at all. Killed the lightning port. No way. Won't try them again

Well that could explain my iPhone 5 then! I literally have the exact same problem with my iPhone 5 that I used when I travel international.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It kept sounding off like it was charging and disconnecting like crazy. Then my phone would turn off at 40%. At the time I had geek squad and they sent me a replacement. That one went into the mophie and same thing happened. Then my iPhone 5 wouldn't charge at all. Killed the lightning port. No way. Won't try them again

I'm wondering if they ever checked if the charging port was dirty. You would be surprised to see how much lent collects in there and causes not to have a good charging connection. Mophie is the only brand I trust with portable charging.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Had a fatality in my thin case collection. Opened my truck door yesterday morning and my purse fell out spilling my phones onto the pavement in the parking lot. But it went out doing its job, not a scratch on the phone!

7d2a79e2f7509d9d8034bb13e58a86cd.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77