What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
My wife just ordered me the Apple Saddle brown leather case for Valentines day. This will make my 7th case in 3 weeks that I've owned the phone. Lol! I'm going to go broke owning my first iPhone.

Dont feel so bad. I have literally had to keep my wallet in my car when I am at work so I dont buy more cases.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Why can't you go nuud?

Nothing wrong going Nuud. Still like mine. Can't exactly compare this Wetsuit Impact I'm using today with it tho since it has built in screen protector and Nuud doesn't. Like Wetsuit Impact and Nuud both over the Fre for sure.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Dont feel so bad. I have literally had to keep my wallet in my car when I am at work so I dont buy more cases.

That's what the Apple keychain thing is for man. My wife thought if I had no bank card That I couldn't Amazon. Joke was on her 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't even have a 7+ just got started reading the thread to look for a good case for my wife, I never left. Thanks to some of the people they have cost me some money buying cases for my 6 plus.

Wasn't me... Shaggy said that for years so if he can get away with it so can I.

Who was it that had Evolutive labs Playproof?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Please do. You like the cases grip? Have you tested their drop protection ratings yet?

Well, as other reviews have said, it definitely doesn't have much grip, but it's not really any worse than the caseology Vault I had on it before. I haven't tested the drop rating yet, but I'm sure I'll fumble it at some point and I have tile in my house so I guess that will be a good test.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, as other reviews have said, it definitely doesn't have much grip, but it's not really any worse than the caseology Vault I had on it before. I haven't tested the drop rating yet, but I'm sure I'll fumble it at some point and I have tile in my house so I guess that will be a good test.

I hope you don't drop it and do all at the same time mate.

Pics when you can if you'd be as kind, please.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Excellent can't wait for your drop test vids mate

Ha ha, in time, I need things like microphones and tripods and remotes and editing software and knowledge of video editing and.....yeah, don't worry, I'll get around to it. I'm just hoping that maybe, maybe, Mous sends my Limitless case and it arrives by this weekend too.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
How'd a Mophie kill your iPhone 5?

It kept sounding off like it was charging and disconnecting like crazy. Then my phone would turn off at 40%. At the time I had geek squad and they sent me a replacement. That one went into the mophie and same thing happened. Then my iPhone 5 wouldn't charge at all. Killed the lightning port. No way. Won't try them again

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods