What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Does the life proof fre that is the newer version with clear screen cover have the free lanyard on the front of the box? Or is that the old version, as i am seeng 2 boxes with and without for sale, my grainy one i returned had the free lanyard.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@felloffthetruck

With this Wetsuit how was Mute Switch deal for you? I find if I tap it just right it switches to silent mode. Then quite a chore to get back on regular mode?

Edit:yes I read instructions and set it to silent before putting phone in

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
@felloffthetruck

With this Wetsuit how was Mute Switch deal for you? I find if I tap it just right it switches to silent mode. Then quite a chore to get back on regular mode?

Edit:yes I read instructions and set it to silent before putting phone in

I tried it a couple times on the case I return and it didn't seem to be a problem. You need a cheap Lifeproof?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
cab02133f51e085b17172feee58f6042.jpg

Can't wait to get this for 7+. Had one for 6+ and really like them. Super super similar to Supcase but only $3. It will be be here in 2-3 months.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Is shipping free on wish? Don't see how they make money at all on them at that price.

Like $2. It comes from China though so really won't be here for a few weeks. But yeah my wife uses wish TONS for little useless crap for kids that way if they test it up.

I still want to try D&B splash case @felloffthetruck where you at tho

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely ! The Fré works just fine with a tempered glass protector on your phone and still stays waterproof. I have the Tech Armor Corning 2 glass which is pretty thin at 0.2mm and it works perfect. I've also used the Fré with the ZAGG Glass + with no problems at all.
The NÜÜD is another story though.

Here is my Fré with the phone installed and I still have my tempered glass on the phone.

View attachment 116373

So if I were to purchase a Lifeproof FRE just to use on the boat I could keep my glass screen protector on? Just use it mainly for taking pictures and videos while out swimming. Have been very lucky so far and have not dropped one in the water.

Just make sure you're careful. I did this and had a lot of trouble using my touchscreen with both the tempered glass and fre screen cover. Waterproofing held up fine.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My wife just ordered me the Apple Saddle brown leather case for Valentines day. This will make my 7th case in 3 weeks that I've owned the phone. Lol! I'm going to go broke owning my first iPhone.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My wife just ordered me the Apple Saddle brown leather case for Valentines day. This will make my 7th case in 3 weeks that I've owned the phone. Lol! I'm going to go broke owning my first iPhone.

Pull up a chair and stay a while; your in the right place. We. All. Have. A. Problem. In. Here. And. It's. Super. Contagious. 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️

Edit: first place. Niiiice. Go say hi in introduction form before you realize what crazies we are

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR