What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know if the D&B wetsuit impact with the screen protector would work with the Rhino protector underneath or would I need to pull it off first? I'm thinking if I get a waterproof case it will be the D&B impact model instead of LP.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if the D&B wetsuit impact with the screen protector would work with the Rhino protector underneath or would I need to pull it off first? I'm thinking if I get a waterproof case it will be the D&B impact model instead of LP.

I'm going with no. None of these with built in screen protectors work worth a used in ways other than they're intended. My Fre was horrible experience with a glass screen protector sandwiched in there; it didn't fit and made screen all but impossible to use and forget about using Touch ID.

@felloffthetruck I don't think one directly from D&B would take THAT long. Maybe like 9 days is my guess but not weeks and weeks

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm going with no. None of these with built in screen protectors work worth a used in ways other than they're intended. My Fre was horrible experience with a glass screen protector sandwiched in there; it didn't fit and made screen all but impossible to use and forget about using Touch ID.

@felloffthetruck I don't think one directly from D&B would take THAT long. Maybe like 9 days is my guess but not weeks and weeks

Order one and let me know how long it takes.

Price drop is imminent on my LP Fré :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen