What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
You're a liar!

Liar no; joker yes.

Came exactly as described. Like the case a lot. And woah it's "small" compared to LP Nuud. Feels SUPER slim. Like it a LOT. I don't like that my Anker cable is so close to fitting but won't though. I'm afraid after looking at D&B Wetsuit and Wetsuit impact that even if this was just Wetsuit the bottom I think on both is phone. I have apple cables; can make this work but dang what a bummer.

@felloffthetruck; thanks sir. Product exactly as described and you shipped Saturday and came today. Thanks a ton mate!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Liar no; joker yes.

Came exactly as described. Like the case a lot. And woah it's "small" compared to LP Nuud. Feels SUPER slim. Like it a LOT. I don't like that my Anker cable is so close to fitting but won't though. I'm afraid after looking at D&B Wetsuit and Wetsuit impact that even if this was just Wetsuit the bottom I think on both is phone. I have apple cables; can make this work but dang what a bummer.

@felloffthetruck; thanks sir. Product exactly as described and you shipped Saturday and came today. Thanks a ton mate!

I miss that case and I never even used it. :concern:

Tempted to order 2 more, one for me and one for Wylie.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
On this Wetsuit I like its size compared to Fre. I compare to Fre because it's more close to that than Nuud. Screen protector doesn't feel as "slick" on Wetsuit but clarity is a substantial amount better. Plays sound good; not horribly muddled. I like the mute lever on Wetsuit over that of Fre. Case feels good in hand; back just right amount of GRIPPY.

The ONLY two negatives per se I've found in fifteen minutes is that my slightly larger than stock Anker cable comes SO close to fitting but won't and screen protector just not quite as "slick" as I think it should be. Quite a bit better than Fre IMO aside the charger hole. I could literally probably take scissors and chisel the smallest amount off the side of one of my Anker cables and it would probably fit. It is SO close to fitting.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I had a Mophie on my iPhone 6S and loved it. The newer ones had wireless charging built in, and it's something that I got addicted to on my work Samsung. Is your birthday really next month?

All of my coworkers got the mophie case when they were half off for all of us employees. I was tempted for a hot second especially with the price but I got scared because I had a mophie kill my iPhone 5. Granted it was most likely counterfeit or something was wrong with the case but either way I had one fry my charging port.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
All of my coworkers got the mophie case when they were half off for all of us employees. I was tempted for a hot second especially with the price but I got scared because I had a mophie kill my iPhone 5. Granted it was most likely counterfeit or something was wrong with the case but either way I had one fry my charging port.

How'd a Mophie kill your iPhone 5?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox