What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
But is it really for the iPhone 7 Plus

Don't do it, Blaine!

43dd01508876c9a1f2645aebe09203d4.jpg

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Shows a "7" in all the pics....

What I can tell you is if I decide I want it I'm not trusting Amazon with anymore D&B stuff
So last week I had an issue of ordering microUSB cables to use on my Nexus 6, and I ordered a three pack of Ventev cables, and what they sent me was one cable. That same week I had a family member have the exact same thing happen with something else, IDR what. However in both cases the Amazon labeled had what we ordered. It appears that Amazon is mislabeling a lot of things lately!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So last week I had an issue of ordering microUSB cables to use on my Nexus 6, and I ordered a three pack of Ventev cables, and what they sent me was one cable. That same week I had a family member have the exact same thing happen with something else, IDR what. However in both cases the Amazon labeled had what we ordered. It appears that Amazon is mislabeling a lot of things lately!

That's not good... I have some new Anker micro USB I think I'll trade for a case haha. Meant to order lightning and ordered like 3 or 4 of them... and I had accidentally ordered micro USB.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I don't have any of the cases but I have the sleeve with the pocket. It's pretty nice but I don't use it anymore as it is ultra slim and made basically for the phone and nothing else. If I remember though, I did get it to hold my phone with the peel case and tempered glass but was pretty snug.

Those cases look pretty nice but some of the reviews on Amazon aren't great.

Yeah i saw those reviews, might just stick with my black apple leather, was mainly looking for a belt clip but almost impossible here in Australia, found the mophie one on apple store so will try it, pricey but at least they have 14 days to return if no good.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I tend to forget how great some of my cases are. Just put my Platinum D30 back on, this is definitely one of my favorite slim cases. And you can buy it at Best Buy, no need to worry about getting the wrong size case.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
That's not good... I have some new Anker micro USB I think I'll trade for a case haha. Meant to order lightning and ordered like 3 or 4 of them... and I had accidentally ordered micro USB.
No,it's not good at all. I'm not in need of microUSB cables anymore, or I'd possibly be interested. You could keep them for when you get a Mophie case 🤔

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't want no Mophie I don't think... or do I? Y'all know my birthday is next month right? Haha
I had a Mophie on my iPhone 6S and loved it. The newer ones had wireless charging built in, and it's something that I got addicted to on my work Samsung. Is your birthday really next month?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to update my Platinum D30 review, add some pictures and an update to the review itself. That will have to wait for posting, I can add the pros and cons and link, however I'm gonna wait until I'm home to update as I don't have my light cube with me.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I had a Mophie on my iPhone 6S and loved it. The newer ones had wireless charging built in, and it's something that I got addicted to on my work Samsung. Is your birthday really next month?

Yeah had wireless charging on my note 3 years ago. Really liked it. I like idea of added storage on some of the Mophies

Yeah my birthday is in march lol

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Don't want no Mophie I don't think... or do I? Y'all know my birthday is next month right? Haha

I've been looking at mophie Force Hold cases. Interesting concept, uglier than sin though.

Last phone I had a mophie on was the 5. Haven't needed one for the 7 Plus. Battery still kicks butt and I have the mophie Powerstation with IP68 rating that charges my phone 2.5 times. Best $10 I spent on Black Friday.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking at mophie Force Hold cases. Interesting concept, uglier than sin though.

Last phone I had a mophie on was the 5. Haven't needed one for the 7 Plus. Battery still kicks butt and I have the mophie Powerstation with IP68 rating that charges my phone 2.5 times. Best $10 I spent on Black Friday.

Yeah I have a few Anker and Jackery battery packs I use from time to time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW