What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I know you aren't asking me specifically, but I've got a JB and it holds up just fine. There are a few micro scratches or abrasions or whatever they're called that I can see when the sunlight hits the phone just right, but you don't notice them in day to day use and you real,y have to look hard to see them.

And that's what I'm noticing. I take off the case about once a week to clean the phone but I have not seen any micorbabrasions yet (was using the Spigen Liquid Crystal). Now I have a leather case from Apple and I'm stoked. The jet black bottom I don't think will get messed up. The leather case is my fav though! Phone's never looked better.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
13ffe9359f01ed0a0c01afff7b1ee522.jpg

Not case related, but...BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ta-network-you-deserve-verizon&token=IVLCrZ4-

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
0d2d4c2e474faf178546966bc5896720.jpg

I returned my storm gray yesterday because it was just too boring for me. Went into Best Buy Mobile today at the mall and saw they had Apple leathers 15% off so I picked up a midnight blue. This definitely more me than gray. I love this on the matte black phone.

Last edited:

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
And that's what I'm noticing. I take off the case about once a week to clean the phone but I have not seen any micorbabrasions yet (was using the Spigen Liquid Crystal). Now I have a leather case from Apple and I'm stoked. The jet black bottom I don't think will get messed up. The leather case is my fav though! Phone's never looked better.

You're right, it won't. Hardly noticeable and like you said, the leather looks really nice on the jet black. I've actually been rocking it naked (the phone, perverts) all weekend and it's almost like a totally different device when not in a case. Already have so many little abrasions on the back, but whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
You're right, it won't. Hardly noticeable and like you said, the leather looks really nice on the jet black. I've actually been rocking it naked (the phone, perverts) all weekend and it's almost like a totally different device when not in a case. Already have so many little abrasions on the back, but whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_0115.JPG

You can see those microabrasions when the light hits the phone just right. Still, the jet black is so nice without a case. Feels like all glass. Whateves on the scratches ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_0119.JPG

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
975dcda44f9463a863e1506742c4cc0c.jpg

Saw this on one of the local classifieds. I realize it's a 6 case but goodness THIS is the case I need. Donuts, the only sport I was ever any good at in school. Ahhhh I need this for a 7 plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen