What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Apple Leather users do you notice wear on the leather where the power/volume buttons rub the edges of the case from removing and installing the phone?
Just something I've noticed and I've only taken the phone in and out 2-3 times.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Apple Leather users do you notice wear on the leather where the power/volume buttons rub the edges of the case from removing and installing the phone?

I haven't noticed any wear on those areas, and I change my leather cases every couple of days.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Sometimes when I switch I see little marks that's align with the button. They usually rub out and blend back in with a couple swipes of your finger.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
94c58114a0fb7342e8d87f582856c4d6.jpg

The exact reason I use a case. Better my case then my mint condition phone.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Out of all the cases you have what is the one that you keep going back to and use the most?

I keep going back to the Otterbox Symmetry and don't know why. :rolleyes:

I dunno. We talked about that before and I couldn't decide. This Nuud been on a WEEK now and I haven't taken it off. There are lots I like for lots of reasons. I think I could design and make a case from all the attributes I like of current ones ha

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I dunno. We talked about that before and I couldn't decide. This Nuud been on a WEEK now and I haven't taken it off. There are lots I like for lots of reasons. I think I could design and make a case from all the attributes I like of current ones ha

If there was only a screen protector that fit perfect with the NÜÜD :crying: No scratches on the back yet?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Did you drop it? Does not seem too damaged.

Went to pick it up off the night stand and phone slipped and fell. It hit a handle on a drawer about 18 inches below on the fall down to the carpet. The case looks worse in person but it's ok. Gives it character, right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR