What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Try laying an edge to edge protector on the phone and see it the NÜÜD will snap closed over that protector? It's worth a shot.
If the ZAGG Luxe would work then you can switch to any cases and still keep the tempered glass on the phone and then pop back into the NÜÜD without problems.

Do the test and see if it shuts.

66361d6d6379874cc238ad5e25d56fdd.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@felloffthetruck

My results are inconclusive. Protector kept sliding around on phone edges slightly curved but only way it will work is to literally cover 100% of front glass. Even if protector would've stuck it wouldn't seal to be water proof because on sides of screen protector didn't go under LP seal. It would seal horizontally at top and bottom but with sides not being under same seal it would compress seal at top but not on sides leaving it a point for water to come in. This Tozo edges are slightly curved so I'm really confused as to how sides didn't go under LP Nuud but they sure didn't; but it keeps sliding so 🤦🏼*♂️ I wasn't willing to break my protector. Tozo protector is super thin I will say, probably not much thicker than a PET film. If it was stuck on/centered results may have been different but with sides not going under Nuuds rubber it wouldn't seal. Glass would not necessarily have to cover 100% of phones screen/glass but for sure would have to be big enough that entire Nuud seal would seal to screen protector surface and not only top and bottom of screen protector.

Screen protector I was using to try this with was..

TOZO for iPhone 7 Plus 3D Screen Protector Glass [ 3D Full Frame ] Technology Premium Tempered 9H Hardness 2.5D PET [Soft Edge Hybrid] Perfect Fit Screen 5.5 Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LCKEAR...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2891013

Says thickness is 0.3mm but sure feels thinner in hand to me than that. Picking it up it doesn't stray straight, ever so slightly "bends" on its on weight.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully that makes sense. Hard to explain without being able to see. LP can't seal part on phone screen and part on tempered glass is meat and potatoes of it though.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My question is... what happened to OP? Did he start this and unsubscribe? Does he know what he's started here or? Wonder how many people are subbed just watching us "act fools" haha

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've decided since the boyfriend dumped me passive aggressively through a text today that I'm getting TWO cases from the Apple Store

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've decided since the boyfriend dumped me passive aggressively through a text today that I'm getting TWO cases from the Apple Store

I'm sorry

Plus side is more case money. He clearly didn't understand this addiction. Forget him haha. Nobody needs that negativity.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I support this. When I left my ex I treated myself (on what was his birthday) to a new  watch ⌚️ lol felt good buying for me instead of him

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My question is... what happened to OP? Did he start this and unsubscribe? Does he know what he's started here or? Wonder how many people are subbed just watching us "act fools" haha

You just made go to the first page, why? Why would you do this to me? I literally have the first comment....

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so firstly, never try using a laptop in standard main cabin on an airplane. Secondly, I should have my Rhinoshield CrashGuard review up in the next couple days and I'll be using my SwitchEasy Numbers case for a couple days to write the review on that. As much as I want to write the review for the Burkley case now, I'm still giving it time to hopefully break the buttons in better, and I'll still be using it after work.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the one you sent me has a nice grain to it.

And too bad they seal them (guess that's a good thing though. Keeps everyone else from getting their paws all over them) but it would be nice to see the grain of one before you buy it. And without having to open it

My thoughts on that? My black one has a 'line' in it, from top to bottom. But leather is unique and should be no two look the same, and so I'm fine with it. I guess I can see wanting it perfect but to me, then it's not leather.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't explain it but somehow I like the Apple Leather and Silicone cases so much more with my Zagg Luxe. It makes zero sense but the case/phone feel more sturdy. This might be my permanent setup now. Apple cases + Zagg Luxe. Too bad they are so expensive.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't explain it but somehow I like the Apple Leather and Silicone cases so much more with my Zagg Luxe. It makes zero sense but the case/phone feel more sturdy. This might be my permanent setup now. Apple cases + Zagg Luxe. Too bad they are so expensive.

Please post up some pictures of these combos.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR