What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Nah. I'm good. My wife is about to go crazy on me though.

I bet. My wife said I could only get a new case if I part with an older one, effectively stopping my addiction

See what she did there? Didn't say no new casss, just that I had to part with an old one, like a kid who wants new toys. Lol

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I bet. My wife said I could only get a new case if I part with an older one, effectively stopping my addiction

See what she did there? Didn't say no new casss, just that I had to part with an old one, like a kid who wants new toys. Lol

Lol my wife usually don't know nothing until... untill well the pile grows a noticeable amount. As I was looking at them tonight she was freaking out ha. She usually don't notice one or two at a time but when multiples arrive at once...

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol my wife usually don't know nothing until... untill well the pile grows a noticeable amount. As I was looking at them tonight she was freaking out ha. She usually don't notice one or two at a time but when multiples arrive at once...

Lol. Find a better hiding place and send the, to your office. I always mail things there and not at home so I can hide if needed

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, $50 a pop tho. Still $200 away from having them all I think? Need Tan, Black, Saddle Brown, Midnight Blue. ????????????*♂️

That's steep. I've got saddle brown, midnight blue and red leather. Saddle brown is my favorite of the bunch. Red looks good, but I prefer the red silicone over the leather. Really pops on the jet black

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Eh, as long as the bills get paid, right?

Pretty much. What she don't know don't hurt. Bills definitely all paid, she pays them ALL out of my account haha. She just doesn't look at it often because she knows I'll have money where it needs to be. Feed her and kids so she can't fuss. I don't complain about what she does with her money and I pay every bill we have so 🤷🏼*♂️ No reason for her to get angry. She just thinks my case hoarding tendencies are wasteful. She'd probably be a bit better with it if I sold the 40 6S+ cases I hoarded last generation

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, Order the ZAGG LUXE in flat black for the 7 Plus and try it with the NÜÜD. This is the ultimate combo and I think it would work. The LUXE goes all the way edge to edge so putting the NÜÜD's front panel over it should be no different then putting it on your naked screen.

The seal of the NÜÜD is around the actual display area of the phone which would sit flat against the LUXE as it goes edge to edge.

Here is a video of the ZAGG LUXE and one where she uses under another case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSQlB5SEEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0HgmUT_Jw

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Blaine, Order the ZAGG LUXE in flat black for the 7 Plus and try it with the NÜÜD. This is the ultimate combo and I think it would work. The LUXE goes all the way edge to edge so putting the NÜÜD's front panel over it should be no different then putting it on your naked screen.

Here is a video of the ZAGG LUXE and one where she uses under another case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSQlB5SEEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0HgmUT_Jw

Silicone bead you didn't like on your Nuud? I don't think it could handle any more thickness right there. I really really don't see that thin Silicone bead compressing .2mm to accommodate screen protector. I have a full glass screen protector I think. Could probably lay it and not stick it and try it, maybe. I'm also afraid, like on Fre, any added thickness around home button will allow home button membrane to not function correctly. Sorry not being negative just don't see anyway it would work. Case fits so tight already...

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Silicone bead you didn't like on your Nuud? I don't think it could handle any more thickness right there. I really really don't see that thin Silicone bead compressing .2mm to accommodate screen protector. I have a full glass screen protector I think. Could probably lay it and not stick it and try it, maybe. I'm also afraid, like on Fre, any added thickness around home button will allow home button membrane to not function correctly. Sorry not being negative just don't see anyway it would work. Case fits so tight already...

Try laying an edge to edge protector on the phone and see it the NÜÜD will snap closed over that protector? It's worth a shot.
If the ZAGG Luxe would work then you can switch to any cases and still keep the tempered glass on the phone and then pop back into the NÜÜD without problems.

Do the test and see if it shuts.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Try laying an edge to edge protector on the phone and see it the NÜÜD will snap closed over that protector? It's worth a shot.
If the ZAGG Luxe would work then you can switch to any cases and still keep the tempered glass on the phone and then pop back into the NÜÜD without problems.

Do the test and see if it shuts.

Let me see if new Tozo I have in box is for sure edge to edge. Think that's the one I have... somewhere.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
The last 2 blacks I received had these nasty Frankenstein looking lines through the leather. My OCD can't live with that.

Yeah the one you sent me has a nice grain to it.

And too bad they seal them (guess that's a good thing though. Keeps everyone else from getting their paws all over them) but it would be nice to see the grain of one before you buy it. And without having to open it

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the one you sent me has a nice grain to it.

And too bad they seal them (guess that's a good thing though. Keeps everyone else from getting their paws all over them) but it would be nice to see the grain of one before you buy it. And without having to open it

Haven't seen one that nice in months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods