What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
They actually pulled a lot of reviews for free stuff. A lot of my reviews got pulled down because I got tester units. Shame because most of them were me saying how crappie they were lol
The fact that they pull reviews goes to show that you can't trust any reviews that are on the sites!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha ha, oh man. My replacement SwitchEasy Numbers came in. Good news, it's for the 7 Plus. Their free gift they sent me was a screen protector....for a 7. Fantastic, I'm giving the Numbers for the 7 to a friend, guess he's getting a screen protector too.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I remember back in the day getting items in my mailbox before the tracking number showed anything but "no information available."

USPS tracking is definitely bad. I think the only thing worse is FedEx Smart Post. It seems like every time something is sent to me using Smart Post, there end up being several days where the package seems to be in limbo, stuck somewhere between FedEx and USPS. After most of a week, the tracking will finally start "moving" again, and I'll get the package a couple of days later.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Try DHL after recently getting a replacement for my garmin vivosmart HR they tried to deliver it in Florida for 3 days before they realized that it was supposed to go to Alabama.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
USPS tracking is definitely bad. I think the only thing worse is FedEx Smart Post. It seems like every time something is sent to me using Smart Post, there end up being several days where the package seems to be in limbo, stuck somewhere between FedEx and USPS. After most of a week, the tracking will finally start "moving" again, and I'll get the package a couple of days later.
I agree, FedEx Smart Post is bad, as is UPS Sure Post.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Try DHL after recently getting a replacement for my garmin vivosmart HR they tried to deliver it in Florida for 3 days before they realized that it was supposed to go to Alabama.
I've only had DHL delivering when it was coming from international. How's your Garmin Vivosmart HR? I'm looking to replace my Fitbit.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I agree, FedEx Smart Post is bad, as is UPS Sure Post.

While I'm not a big fan of UPS Sure Post, it isn't in the same category as Smart Post. This article gives a few of the reasons, it particular how FedEx barely conforms at all to USPS "best practices." Basically, it is almost as if FedEx set it up to fail.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I've only had DHL delivering when it was coming from international. How's your Garmin Vivosmart HR? I'm looking to replace my Fitbit.

Loving it so far. Seems to be way more functional than the fitbits I have had in the past as well as the vivosmart it replaced. To me it's the better option over Fitbit. I only have to charge it every 5 days or so and it's completely waterproof.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
863999720f969a886ceafb8f936157c4.jpg

And... as predicted. Wrong Wetsuit won't be here today again LOL Amazon has turned this into a game.

Technified

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/863999720f969a886ceafb8f936157c4.jpg

And... as predicted. Wrong Wetsuit won't be here today again LOL Amazon has turned this into a game.

My last two orders from Amazon I got the "we are sorry for the inconvenience" message smh. They sent me an email with the tracking. It will say the date and anytime up to 8 pm. 8 pm will come and go then when I call them the package is pushed back a few days but it keeps saying that it's on its way out for delivery. For my inconvenience both times I did get a $5 Credit towards my next purchase.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My last two orders from Amazon I got the "we are sorry for the inconvenience" message smh. They sent me an email with the tracking. It will say the date and anytime up to 8 pm. 8 pm will come and go then when I call them the package is pushed back a few days but it keeps saying that it's on its way out for delivery. For my inconvenience both times I did get a $5 Credit towards my next purchase.

Not sure if you been following this debacle; it goes back several pages. This will be third time Amazon filled this order. Previously they sent me 7 case both times when the Amazon product sticker clearly says 7+. This order got started on wrong foot when I paid for expedited shipping and didn't receive it. This has by far and large been my worse WORST experience with Amazon. When the "correct" item arrives tomorrow it may determine me further evaluating how bad I need Amazon in my life depending on how the resolve the issue this time. It's been a horrendous ordeal.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Loving it so far. Seems to be way more functional than the fitbits I have had in the past as well as the vivosmart it replaced. To me it's the better option over Fitbit. I only have to charge it every 5 days or so and it's completely waterproof.
Awesome, perhaps I'll try one. I had a Garmin Vivosmart that someone left in my office, and bought a charger for it online, but my complaint was that it got all notifications from texts, calls, emails, and Tapatalk. After the first day I gave it to a family member. Is there a way to specify what notifications get pushed to it, because that's my only concern?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, perhaps I'll try one. I had a Garmin Vivosmart that someone left in my office, and bought a charger for it online, but my complaint was that it got all notifications from texts, calls, emails, and Tapatalk. After the first day I gave it to a family member. Is there a way to specify what notifications get pushed to it, because that's my only concern?

Nope it's all or nothing. Only way I know to not get them is to cut the notifications off in iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73