What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I try really hard to be nice. Politely explained $5 didn't do anything for me/wasn't enough to matter. I really feel this issue should be escalated into someone's more capable hands. I guess what gets me is throughout this whole process, they claim there's no way for them to call a warehouse and verify stock and that the stock is correct item. Ray Charles could see that the boxes are mis labeled. Product clearly says for iPhone 7 on it and sticker clearly says 7 plus. Last supervisor finally claimed he'd send email to someone who could verify shelf but I felt he was just blowing smoke to get me off the phone. sad sad ordeal to be treated like this for my thousands of dollars I spend there. I just want what I paid for. As much of my time and waiting I've had into this I could've done ordered direct from D&G and would've received right one. Whole reason I didn't use D&G direct the first time was the 10-14 day wait time and amazons Prime shipping. Approaching D&G timeframe now though. And the more I use this Nuud the more I'm just like whatever they can keep the thing about it
I'd make sure to leave a review stating what happened. I'd blame the person who labeled the cases wrong.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to veer much further OT but in OK Amazon is about to start charging local sales tax. Without that little bit "off" it will soon be to point where I can pay same price and get items locally. Definitely will force me to consider importance of Prime and Amazons use in my day to days... 🤷🏼*♂️
They did that in Maryland when they opened a facility here. Is there an Amazon facility in Oklahoma?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They did that in Maryland when they opened a facility here. Is there an Amazon facility in Oklahoma?

Not to my knowledge but yeah OK is going to start imposing tax on items purchased online when they're purchased. 🤷🏼*♂️ Several other states have adopted a similar system.

As far as leave a review yeah whole box has been labeled wrong I'm sure of it. Ken left a review on 2nd stating same issue as me. Ordered for 7 Plus received 7 version.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
lol I also noticed one that's "arriving by 8pm today" is still in CA haha. Fools. They have screwed this so up

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/c045981f519c52dcb1a564320cfd0b56.jpg

Fool on Saturday assured me it would be here Monday and 3 day shipping would get it here in same amount of time 2 day would. Last time I spoke with them was noon on Saturday 🤦🏼*♂️ So it really won't be here until tomorrow. Amazon has me so frustrated I don't even know what to do. I rely on Amazon for a lot and usually don't worry; it comes when it comes. But they have broken their word SO SO many times throughout this endeavor.

Quite possibly, however USPS doesn't always scan and update properly. You can hope. I am too, my replacement case is scheduled for delivery today, moved from down south to my local post office and the tracker says it's there. For 5 hours now and not out for delivery.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Not to my knowledge but yeah OK is going to start imposing tax on items purchased online when they're purchased. 🤷🏼*♂️ Several other states have adopted a similar system.

As far as leave a review yeah whole box has been labeled wrong I'm sure of it. Ken left a review on 2nd stating same issue as me. Ordered for 7 Plus received 7 version.

In West Virginia you have to pay sales tax on items purchased out of state (online, over the phone, mail order, go to another state and buy it, ect.), but it's up to you to list it when you file your taxes. Will it be that way in Oklahoma, or will you pay sales tax at the time of purchase?
I've started paying more attention to the reviews when I purchase something big on Amazon, specifically the one and five star reviews. The Q&A section is good too. I wonder if a box of Wetsuits for the iPhone 7 Plus got labeled as iPhone 7...

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Blaine, I had the same thing happen with an Amazon shipment where USPS was waiting for the item. It went straight from that to "Out for Delivery," and a day early

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Higher property and income tax, but not enough to leave you hurting. We get most of our revenue from taxing natural resources.
That's a good thing! My fear would be that they do away with sales tax, and more than make up for it in property and income taxes.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Blaine, I had the same thing happen with an Amazon shipment where USPS was waiting for the item. It went straight from that to "Out for Delivery," and a day early
I remember back in the day getting items in my mailbox before the tracking number showed anything but "no information available."

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Delaware does no sales tax and they make up a lot of it on toll roads. Still worth it for us to drive down for liquor from time to time.
I've driven from Annapolis to New Jersey a few times and the toll roads are insane. However, nothing is as bad as Pennsylvania in regards to toll roads! Is liquor that much more expensive in Delaware? And you said "drive down," do you drive down to Maryland to purchase it?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've driven from Annapolis to New Jersey a few times and the toll roads are insane. However, nothing is as bad as Pennsylvania in regards to toll roads! Is liquor that much more expensive in Delaware? And you said "drive down," do you drive down to Maryland to purchase it?

No its cheap! I drive from Philadelphia to Delaware lol. Should have been more clear

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
In West Virginia you have to pay sales tax on items purchased out of state (online, over the phone, mail order, go to another state and buy it, ect.), but it's up to you to list it when you file your taxes. Will it be that way in Oklahoma, or will you pay sales tax at the time of purchase?
I've started paying more attention to the reviews when I purchase something big on Amazon, specifically the one and five star reviews. The Q&A section is good too. I wonder if a box of Wetsuits for the iPhone 7 Plus got labeled as iPhone 7...

Amazon has gotten horrendous about allowing "free stuff" to be reviewed so of course its most awesome best case ever.

Yeah OK soon will start taxing online purchases when they're made immediately.

Yes, the whole box of 7 Wetsuits being labeled as 7+ is the ONLY explanation I can figure man.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has gotten horrendous about allowing "free stuff" to be reviewed so of course its most awesome best case ever.

Yeah OK soon will start taxing online purchases when they're made immediately.

Yes, the whole box of 7 Wetsuits being labeled as 7+ is the ONLY explanation I can figure man.

They actually pulled a lot of reviews for free stuff. A lot of my reviews got pulled down because I got tester units. Shame because most of them were me saying how crappie they were lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen