What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Now that I think if it, that would make total sense to mine too. I could never figure out how I was getting them since i baby my phones.

It's the devil sir. Lol. Every time I put phone in pocket. Every. Single. Time. Glass Klearvier protector I took off in Lieu of this LP had scratches right above home button. I started watching when putting phone in pocket and as i let loose of phone into pocket it catches that stupid snap button thing right above home button on screen Since I've tried to be more careful but... I don't think I can just cut button off all my jeans haha

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Let me know if you want to discount that bad boy and send it my way! I absolutely loved the color you posted, even if it's a "dud" color. Blue is my fave right after orange!

Why they no make orange? Maybe we need to form a riot up there at LP?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've considered reviewing cases but I don't have a good camera... and really have no means to do drop tests and that's 1/2 of what any good review has.

Wylie, this week I hope you sit on your beans if your going to Apple Store this week..

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been eye balling your 6s Plus collection since you posted it! Especially that white battery case on the left

Got two of them things. The Kuners were/are reasonably hard to get. Minimally sized, increased battery life AND +16gb of storage was pretty neat.

I've considered breaking collection up but goodness don't want to have to go to post office 900 times and get slaughtered on shipping

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Agreed.. The 6s Plus thread is dead! I get a kick out of this thread thanks to Truck, Blaine, MzWylie and Metal

This is my go to thread on imore ❤️

Oh boy, everyone wants to be known for spending far too much money on things ha ha. Well I have 4 or 5 reviews to write in the next couple weeks depending on whether or not my replacement case gets in early enough tomorrow. Then in a couple weeks I'll have a 2 or 3 new ones and a comparative review or 2. This is going to be a busy month.......

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Got two of them things. The Kuners were/are reasonably hard to get. Minimally sized, increased battery life AND +16gb of storage was pretty neat.

I've considered breaking collection up but goodness don't want to have to go to post office 900 times and get slaughtered on shipping

You can sell them as a "Lot" on EBay... All or nothing!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've considered reviewing cases but I don't have a good camera... and really have no means to do drop tests and that's 1/2 of what any good review has.

Wylie, this week I hope you sit on your beans if your going to Apple Store this week..

I wish I could do drop tests as well. That would help a lot. All you really need is a light box and any camera should be good enough.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oh boy, everyone wants to be known for spending far too much money on things ha ha. Well I have 4 or 5 reviews to write in the next couple weeks depending on whether or not my replacement case gets in early enough tomorrow. Then in a couple weeks I'll have a 2 or 3 new ones and a comparative review or 2. This is going to be a busy month.......

Do you do written or video? I could do written, but I tend to ramble too much to be able to do a video.

Two new LP replacements should be here this week. Looking forward to putting the black back in rotation.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Yeah it's nice to see others doing the spending now.. I was pretty active last year with my 6s+ in the phone case thread... I still buy cases, but definitely slowed down for now

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Do you do written or video? I could do written, but I tend to ramble too much to be able to do a video.

Two new LP replacements should be here this week. Looking forward to putting the black back in rotation.

Here's to hoping your new ones are newton ring free as the "new" Fre I recently got from LP was.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

All written, I'm trying to practice for video and get some halfway decent equipment for video. Then I worry about my voice. My family has a naturally dryer more monotonous voice. I post my reviews for cases over in the Accessories forum and I posted a review on the Kindle Voyage and Origami Case over in Off-Topic not too long ago.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
All written, I'm trying to practice for video and get some halfway decent equipment for video. Then I worry about my voice. My family has a naturally dryer more monotonous voice. I post my reviews for cases over in the Accessories forum and I posted a review on the Kindle Voyage and Origami Case over in Off-Topic not too long ago.

Hmm. I'm thinking I should do this too. I'll call them Scary Views. Yesss.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's nice to see others doing the spending now.. I was pretty active last year with my 6s+ in the phone case thread... I still buy cases, but definitely slowed down for now

I aspire to one day say same. Gonna try hard to stay Nuud but.

Honestly only a couple cases left id really LIKE to try. Have a whole wish list setup on Amazon but about 20-30 of them could be weeded out much more quickly than some of the others.

Really next thing I want to try is Rhinoshield Playproof or whatever they call their offering.

Trying so hard to stay Nuud tho

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Let me know if you want to discount that bad boy and send it my way! I absolutely loved the color you posted, even if it's a "dud" color. Blue is my fave right after orange!

I'm sending it back to LP for a full refund. I'm not sure if I'll order the black one though. Won't know for sure until I decide if the Fre is better than the Nuud or not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen