What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
1bf318893e3cd319e22d293644df6f58.jpg

2969d38c328151c5c80b1c9d57528a24.jpg

Sea Blue looks as good as they mention above. A little reminder attached

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine is lost in Montana somewhere. Thanks Verizon.

Well maybe when Amazon decides to send me right Wetsuit you'll get yours. Or maybe we just need to quit giving places so many opportunities to lose our stuff and quit ordering 5-8 cases a week

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well maybe when Amazon decides to send me right Wetsuit you'll get yours. Or maybe we just need to quit giving places so many opportunities to lose our stuff and quit ordering 5-8 cases a week

Uh. I order one case like every other week when I'm on the hunt. Don't compare me to you and your mental illness

But it's weird. I've always had rotten luck shipping and receiving Apple cases. Must be the rare, extinct species they make the leather out of.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hey I just compared my silicone and leather and noticed that more of the bottom is protected with the silicon, sort of comes closer to the speaker grills, can Someone lease compare to see if it's the same ? Thanks

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey I just compared my silicone and leather and noticed that more of the bottom is protected with the silicon, sort of comes closer to the speaker grills, can Someone lease compare to see if it's the same ? Thanks

Check the videos I just posted. Right in the middle after showing off the colors he does a good sweep of the case coverage when it's on the phone.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on a Tech 21 Evo Tactical Extreme Edition from Verizon. It came today and boy am I disappointed. I saw a review in YouTube where they pair this case with a Zagg Luxe (which is what I have) and it looked great. The plastic shield that's included with the front of mine was misaligned and didn't match up at the top (it was completely blocking on of the sensors). So this is going back tomorrow. Guess I'm sliding back to my Symmetry or an Apple Leather.