What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, what's it for?

For a 7. Noticed box in top left says "For iphone7" and their little packing sticker says for 7 plus? called them. They're sending right one but now I have to wait until Saturday. For something I should've had in hand Wednesday waiting until Saturday irks me. Done thousands of dollars of business in Amazon and never had this happen but bummed. I can only imagine handling their order volume tho lol

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
For a 7. Noticed box in top left says "For iphone7" and their little packing sticker says for 7 plus? called them. They're sending right one but now I have to wait until Saturday. For something I should've had in hand Wednesday waiting until Saturday irks me. Done thousands of dollars of business in Amazon and never had this happen but bummed. I can only imagine handling their order volume tho lol

I've had that happen once also. Yeah it's frustrating, though most companies take care of pretty quick. I forget what case it was that I got, they sent me the right though for free and let me keep the original.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd be beyond mad! I'm sorry to hear that Blaine.

I am not amused. Not much I can do about it. Already spoke with someone not proficient in English about it on phone. They refunded my "expedited shipping" and are mailing me correct one... and I have to use a return label to mail this one back

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've had that happen once also. Yeah it's frustrating, though most companies take care of pretty quick. I forget what case it was that I got, they sent me the right though for free and let me keep the original.

I suspect if this wasn't a $70 case they would've done same. They're mailing me right one and a return label for this one... and refunded my measley $7.98 expedited shipping cost I paid

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am not amused. Not much I can do about it. Already spoke with someone not proficient in English about it on phone. They refunded my "expedited shipping" and are mailing me correct one... and I have to use a return label to mail this one back
Yeah I feel you! I've never had any issues with Amazon up to last year and I had missing items, or I'd order a six pack of something and only get one. They'd fix it but it was a pain.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
baf623d8e49327d08fcb03958c722edc.jpg

They already processed order for another but haven't emailed me return shipping label for old one yet like she said they'd do 🤷🏼*♂️

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I suspect if this wasn't a $70 case they would've done same. They're mailing me right one and a return label for this one... and refunded my measley $7.98 expedited shipping cost I paid

Oh, the pain and agony. :mad: I just ordered 50 lime green wrist straps that I can get my hand through. :rolleyes:

Did you open the case to check the quality?

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I feel you! I've never had any issues with Amazon up to last year and I had missing items, or I'd order a six pack of something and only get one. They'd fix it but it was a pain.

I use Amazon all the time. They really do well most of the time, but it's always something I really want when it's late! Of course they're always on time with my toilet paper and paper towels!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox