What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
So I posted a quick video on YouTube showing the LifeProof Frē and the Nüüd and also the Pelican Marine. It's just up there to gather some questions on the comments and see if I can get some subscribers. If any of you guys want to go on there and ask questions you'd like me to address and mention in my upcoming competition video please feel free. I'd appreciate it.

https://youtu.be/c_L7Mgghbok

Last edited:

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So I posted a quick video on YouTube showing the LifeProof Frē and the Nüüd and also the Pelican Marine. It's just up there to gather some questions on the comments and see if I can get some subscribers. If any of you guys want to go on there and ask questions you'd like me to address and mention in my upcoming competition video please do so.

https://youtu.be/c_L7Mgghbok

Hell, I can already write those reviews for you. I've had all three, tried them all, and Frè reigns supreme in my book.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Hell, I can already write those reviews for you. I've had all three, tried them all, and Frè reigns supreme in my book.

Frē is nice no doubt but as is usually the case, I'm finding I like something about each one over the others. There isn't one that has all the good points but in the end one has to be the winner. I'll try to give each a fair shot at the title by using them thoroughly over the next few days.

Of course I'm really only doing all this to justify my addiction to cases.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't have anything ordered right now but I'm sure there is something under the orders section on that order. Maybe like contact seller or something like that?

I think it was shipped and sold my Amazon. Did a service request thing. Unno

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Frē is nice no doubt but as is usually the case, I'm finding I like something about each one over the others. There isn't one that has all the good points but in the end one has to be the winner. I'll try to give each a fair shot at the title by using them thoroughly over the next few days.

Of course I'm really only doing all this to justify my addiction to cases.

I should too, but I'd have a hard time justifying the $300 worth of cases sitting in front of me. I'd be openly weeping the whole video.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
So I'm thinking I am going to sell my Moto Z on my business line and get a Matte Black 7+ just so I can utilize all my cases... Makes sense right?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Wylie, keep us updated on the longevity of your Apple Leather & Silicone cases. :concern:

How did your LP warranty replacement go?

I'm back in the Fré for a change of pace.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Wylie, keep us updated on the longevity of your Apple Leather & Silicone cases. :concern:

How did your LP warranty replacement go?

I'm back in the Fré for a change of pace.

Decided to wait for the sea blue leather to come before I make any decisions on the silicone. The open bottom is still worrying me, but I really like the leather feel. Had to retrain my hands to type because it's so slim. But aside from the giant bottom opening I'm okay with the leather so far, especially the saddle brown....it smells good.

Haven't done my warranty replacement yet. I will today now that I slept the entire day away yesterday. 18 hours vs the usual 4 I get was amazing.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
d76415ab84188343f70431b2e5bf212d.jpg

And I don't think my sea blue will be here today as predicted.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
One of the minor gripes with the apple leather cases to watch out for is bleeding. My jeans color is starting to bleed into the saddle brown case. Hasn't done this with the red leather case. So I dont know if it an anomaly or what. But again something to keep in mind.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
One of the minor gripes with the apple leather cases to watch out for is bleeding. My jeans color is starting to bleed into the saddle brown case. Hasn't done this with the red leather case. So I dont know if it an anomaly or what. But again something to keep in mind.

Unfortunately I wear girl pants and I haven't been able to fit a phone in my pocket since the 4S. I'm more worried about having sweaty palms, but apparently that adds to the patina.

Any pics of the denim bleed?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
D'oh! Lifeproof is closed today for inclement weather. The irony. Oh well.

I talked to them yesterday. I thought they were closed today to dedicate a day to volunteering in the community. Anyway, they sent me out a replacement Fre but were not willing to send me a replacement Nuud until I send the blue one back.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I talked to them yesterday. I thought they were closed today to dedicate a day to volunteering in the community. Anyway, they sent me out a replacement Fre but were not willing to send me a replacement Nuud until I send the blue one back.

Maybe they are out volunteering. They've updated their Facebook with the stuff they're doing, so I forgive them.

How long did it take to get your replacement?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice