What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
AT&T is awesome and we get some pretty good deals as employees. Just no discounts on  products

You just need a connection with an Apple employee. I have one and get 15% off anything I buy through friends and family discount. From accessories to devices. Everything.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I worked at T-Mobile before my current job at AT&T. I definitely prefer AT&T lol. But I had fun at both places.

AT&T is awesome and we get some pretty good deals as employees. Just no discounts on  products

Ha ha, of course not, Apple discounts are hard to come by. And I'm not sure AT&T would be happy employing somebody who uses a rival service....maybe. Unless AT&T could give me unlimited everything without restraint, free texting and wifi in flight, waive all taxes and fees, reduce my bill when my phone is paid off, and give that to me for less than $85/mo, you know, just to match. T-Mobile has greatly improved their network in the last few years, I'm glad I made the switch. Plus freebies every Tuesday, like movie tickets/rentals, free food, discounts to various sites, $0.25 off per gallon of gas and what not.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

AT&T corporate wasn't hiring, and I don't like the feel of their authorized retailer here. It's like walking into the most depressing place you've ever been to, and the employees don't even know their product, the display phones were frozen and hanging by their little anti theft lines rather then on their mounts, their open sign wasn't on...I've been there a couple of times and I swear it's the same three sad, depressed employees in there every time.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You just need a connection with an Apple employee. I have one and get 15% off anything I buy through friends and family discount. From accessories to devices. Everything.

I get 10% through my corporate discount at Apple when I go to an  store. Just none at my work

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
AT&T corporate wasn't hiring, and I don't like the feel of their authorized retailer here. It's like walking into the most depressing place you've ever been to, and the employees don't even know their product, the display phones were frozen and hanging by their little anti theft lines rather then on their mounts, their open sign wasn't on...I've been there a couple of times and I swear it's the same three sad, depressed employees in there every time.

Authorized retailers are different than corporate stores. lol I spend a lot of time fixing issues retailers cause!
Anyway pm me if you have any questions. We are going off topic here

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Watch out applying to corporate AT&T too because they're closing down and/or converting level one stores this year.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sea blue Apple leather should be here tomorrow. Haven't even got to try on my saddle brown yet, but I will today, and in the nick of time because my oil slicks returned with a vengeance when the temperature dropped below 10 degrees last night.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Authorized retailers are different than corporate stores. lol I spend a lot of time fixing issues retailers cause!
Anyway pm me if you have any questions. We are going off topic here

Oh god when I was managing The Source, half of our business was fixing 'authorized retailers' mistakes for Bell services. Pain in the ***.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Tell them I work there. Sometimes they need to verify my badge

So I get a discount just by showing my at&t badge? I also work for at&t. There is no Apple Store in my area but I will be in San Antonio and Dallas for the next few days so I'll be swinging by because I really want to snag a Saddle Brown Leather and a Cocoa Silicone.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
True also. There is a hiring freeze from what I understand.
That and they just cut all RAE and NAE positions. I'm on military leave right now through the end of the month and I'm not sure if I'll even have a store to go back to. I guess you have to pay for DirecTV and Time Warner somehow!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR