What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh I absolutely adore it! I have the original though (almost had it for a year now). It is a perfect accessory to the iPhone. And it's fun matching the cases from  with the watch bands. I have so many! Right now using the white sport band with the white silicone. It looks super sharp!

Ok. I bought one. I caved. Series 2 black. 42mm. I have no will power.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Truck, I still have the very original black one we both got with the crap screen protector. I can't get them to contact me about my blue one.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think there was a glitch on the Verizon page yesterday. Went to buy the sea blue leather and noticed everything except the mophie power cases was 25% off, including Lifeproof and Apple cases. Paid $37 for the sea blue, and I'm pretty sure Verizon is trying to figure out how to tell me it was a mistake, as it hasn't shipped yet like they usually do. Doh.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Oh lord!

Is the screen protector a separate entity on those, or is it a part of the case? Ready to sell?

I knew you would love this. :biggrin: This thing has a built in tempered glass protector that feels like plastic to me. :sick:
Thought I was in love until the oil slick reared it's ugly head.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73