What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I have it narrowed down to my Lifeproof in blue and my Casemate Folio. Hoping to add the saddle brown to the stack. On the other hand I'm hoping I can sell the dang ones I have piling up in the closet. I should've just stuck with what's always worked with my phones.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I have it narrowed down to my Lifeproof in blue and my Casemate Folio. Hoping to add the saddle brown to the stack. On the other hand I'm hoping I can sell the dang ones I have piling up in the closet. I should've just stuck with what's always worked with my phones.

Put the cases on eBay, it's the best place to get rid of them.

I have a feeling that leather will be short lived.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I just recently got the Nomad wallet case and I'm wondering is there an app to keep my insurance info in?

I have State Farm and their app makes a card. Doesn't put in wallet thing tho. Some states may or may not recognize verification digitally is my understanding though?

jamstar35

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
7bba3b9cf4cda6eb10e8ad426ce9f6b9.jpg

Ocean blue. The bad part of working in a AT&T store on a Sunday....or any other day for that matter. RIP to my bank account.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Last I counted was 40 something. I try not to get them all out in same place at same time... wife works tomorrow maybe I can drag them out then HAHA.

Wow lol. I'm still fighting the urge to not get the speck presidio grip in grey right now. So far I'm winning but that would only put me to 4

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife has had the speck presidio clear the whole time she has had her 7 plus and hasn't even cared to get another case at all. Wish I could be like that lol. She uses one case till it dies and then gets another one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox