What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Was going to order the Splash 44 in orange but Amazon does not have it.

If you order from Dog & Bone direct does it ship from Australia or the US?

Last edited:

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Was going to order the Splash 44 in orange but Amazon does not have it.

If you order direct from Dog & Bone direct does it ship from Australia or the US?

Last time I ordered a D&G they weren't sold on Amazon. Came directly from them in Australia and seems like it took forever but perhaps I'm spoiled and impatient as a result of Prime 🤷🏼*♂️

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got several of the silicone cases - red, white, ocean blue, and midnight blue - and not a single one of them has peeling issues. My wife has the pink sand and stone silicone cases, and there is no peeling on her's either. Perhaps the people leaving reviews on the Apple site are dropping the cases? Maybe they're chewing on them? I could see how that would cause chunks of the silicone to peel off.

Yeah, but I owned two of them previously and both of them peeled, and they weren't dropped. That's why I'm so sceptical of them. I had tried the first gen AND the second gen and they both did it.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have every color and I make sure I use the squishy part of my thumbs to remove.

None of my cases have peeling. I switch mine up a bit. Probably once every two weeks but I am careful with mine.

 stands behind their products so I bet if you ever encounter an issue they will swap it

That's the other issue...my closest  store is over an hour away, as is the nearest Best Buy.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's the other issue...my closest  store is over an hour away, as is the nearest Best Buy.

I have a sparsely stocked Best Buy and the nearest Apple Store is three hours away. I'm pretty stoked to go on my road trip with my sister from another mister next month specifically so I can frolic in an Apple Store...I mean, so I can spend time with my best friend.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So, I finally found my fatal flaw with the NÜÜD case, and will be returning it today to Verizon. Others might not see it as one, but it's been driving me crazy and as much as I love the case and love feeling my nekkid screen...

The shades. The notification shade and the control center shade. I feel like I have to swipe three times to get the shade to slide. To get the control center shade to "wake up" and open I've had to push the home button (basically an act of frustration) to get it to launch. And when I tap the top of a screen to get from bottom to top while scrolling I have to focus really hard on tapping the right spot.

I need my flashlight in 3 seconds vs 10 seconds and a swear word.

NÜÜD, it was fun while it lasted but not for 109.99

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So, I finally found my fatal flaw with the NÜÜD case, and will be returning it today to Verizon. Others might not see it as one, but it's been driving me crazy and as much as I love the case and love feeling my nekkid screen...

The shades. The notification shade and the control center shade. I feel like I have to swipe three times to get the shade to slide. To get the control center shade to "wake up" and open I've had to push the home button (basically an act of frustration) to get it to launch. And when I tap the top of a screen to get from bottom to top while scrolling I have to focus really hard on tapping the right spot.

I need my flashlight in 3 seconds vs 10 seconds and a swear word.

NÜÜD, it was fun while it lasted but not for 109.99

2 NÜÜD's down, Verizon is going to be hurting. :rolleyes:

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
100bf4d7e2acd5b279b6da4c77beb179.jpg

Finally got a speck

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Looks nice , does anyone know if the back of the otterbox symmetry is the same type of plastic as the commuter ? They look different in the pictures , I may try out a symmetry, part of my feels I need a little more protection than the Apple leather case

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Pretty sure I can last 30 days without making a huge mistake. My CD shopping is going to blast my checking account though if I'm not careful

I will say though, we've since started using prime for everything. We do the "subscribe and save" with TP, Diapers, wipes, razors etc. If you order like 4 things at once you save 20%. Makes stuff cheap and we never run out of diapers etc. I try to Prime anything over Walmart etc myself.