What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I like the colors of the life proofs they look great, but I like my glass screen protectors and not gonna find my self dropping my plus in the water like I did with the s7 edge

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Is that the Wetsuit Waterproof/Rugged or the Wetsuit Impact Waterproof/Rugged?

Just regular Wetsuit. Want to use their separate glass screen protector made to fit into screen cut out. The impact comes with a screen protector. Most compatible to "Fre". Their regular Wetsuit is bare glass without the additional glass screen protector; their "Nuud"

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Time to put a hold on cases, just ordered 2 more so when I get home next week I'll have 3 or 4 new cases. I'm still waiting on Ghostek Cloak 2, it's shipping from China on a carrier that's impossible to track for anyone. My G-Case was delivered today, and by next weekend I'll have a SwitchEasy TPU case, and a Patchworks FlexGuard.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Time to put a hold on cases, just ordered 2 more so when I get home next week I'll have 3 or 4 new cases. I'm still waiting on Ghostek Cloak 2, it's shipping from China on a carrier that's impossible to track for anyone. My G-Case was delivered today, and by next weekend I'll have a SwitchEasy TPU case, and a Patchworks FlexGuard.

I had the switcheasy flash tpu case. Sent it back, felt it was a waste of $20. Was more of a scratch protector than anything.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Just regular Wetsuit. Want to use their separate glass screen protector made to fit into screen cut out. The impact comes with a screen protector. Most compatible to "Fre". Their regular Wetsuit is bare glass without the additional glass screen protector; their "Nuud"
Thanks I'll look at it again. It looked like the Wetsuit Impact had a built in tempered glass screen protector, which is better than what the Lifeproof Fre has.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I think the Apple cases are the best , I've been trying others and some reason I keep going back to the Apple made case, had the commuter but the top left and right sides are so weak so dust gets under, and now I see them for 25 bucks at Best Buy geez

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Have the NÜÜD coming today but don't know what to do about screen protection. What good is a rugged waterproof case that leaves your screen wide open to scratches and damage. :rolleyes: If you don't care about scratches or damage to your screen why worry about the back of the phone?

Have prime so I might just try the Dog & Bone Wetsuit Impact also.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox