What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been using my Base Grip case since Sunday, and it's growing on me more and more. The parts that initially felt a little slick don't feel as slick anymore. It's not an uncomfortably rigid case either. I'll probably have to buy one for every new iPhone I get. I'm gonna make list of must have cases. So far it's just the Base Grip and Apple Silicone as must haves.

Welp you've convinced me to get the purple one as my next case.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I just bought the Nomad leather case. It has a bit more protection on the bottom of the phone compared to the Apple cases. However there's a gap below the home button and I just can't get over how it looks. I'll be returning it promptly.

I'm sticking with my Pelican Protector for the time being. Maybe I'll get a RhinoShield PlayProof at some point.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...eatures-left_2048x2048.png?717860779786580210

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Wylie, did your Verizon NÜÜD ship yet? Mine is processing.

Yep, ordered this afternoon.

a171d75bea6ff19e8bce7056251e1529.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm still caseless on my jet black (month number 5, almost) and it's got a few scuffs you can only see under bright direct light, but some of the silicone are tempting me.

So people aren't having the peeling like I ran into with the three I've tried before?

swille81

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to figure out what kind of case / screen protection combo I should be using for my Plus. Realizing I can be a bit clumsy, I currently have an Otterbox. While I wasn't happy with the cost, the discount I got at the Verizon store because of my employee discount helped. I needed something to protect the phone while I stepped out of the store and found something more suitable. Scratches to the screen and housing frustrate me immensely, especially if they were incurred in the first day of owning the device! Sorry, previous Pixel XL owner here. That back panel was ridiculous!

Anyway, I was debating the Lifeproof Fre case for the 7 Plus. Does it really cause muffled sounds for the calls?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to figure out what kind of case / screen protection combo I should be using for my Plus. Realizing I can be a bit clumsy, I currently have an Otterbox. While I wasn't happy with the cost, the discount I got at the Verizon store because of my employee discount helped. I needed something to protect the phone while I stepped out of the store and found something more suitable. Scratches to the screen and housing frustrate me immensely, especially if they were incurred in the first day of owning the device! Sorry, previous Pixel XL owner here. That back panel was ridiculous!

Anyway, I was debating the Lifeproof Fre case for the 7 Plus. Does it really cause muffled sounds for the calls?

No. Oil slicks are the worst thing about the Fre. They redesigned the case with speaker funnels on the front near the mic. Turn off "noise cancellation" on your phone and you'll be golden.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner