What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used one since I had my 5s mainly just because I'm just now coming back to iPhones after a 2.5 year hiatus, but it was worth it to me back then

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Did you have good luck getting edges even/to lay down?

Yep no issues at all. Everything is lined up and down solid. I used a blow dryer on high heat low flow for a few seconds on the edges and corners to get it all lined up.

It's nice and smooth.

deadtorights

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Just move from S7 Edge to IPhone 7 Plus and loving it.
The LV case graphite one look cool. I'm just scare if you take it out of the pocket all the time It will ruin the leather on the side. Anyone that have it can comment on it?

Thanks!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This would give me nightmares. Looks like the phone hit the ground at 55 MPH.

Ha... this is my wallpaper

819e32c00dd221199c591a50f76bfec3.jpg

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm test driving my Apple silicone again. When I first got it I just didn't like the feel. Attracts too much lint and stuff. I'm going to give it another go though. I do love the Apple cases and how they go with the phones.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You didn't ask me, however I myself enjoy the silicone cases more than the leather. They are grippier without sticking to pants and are just really comfortable. The only way to make it better would be to add the aluminum buttons.

I agree with this. I'd like to see the buttons added to the silicone too. But to answer the original question I like them both but I like the fact the silicone is a bit grippier than the leather especially when I have my phone in my lap (it won't slide off) It's hard though. I like them both. I'd be all over a teal color leather for sure. Maybe in the spring!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My Silk Innovations Base Grip came in today. It's not what I expected, really it's just smoother than what I thought it would be. It does add some nice grip though.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I get them from Amazon, they are called "Port Plugs" 10 of them is like $7-$8 You can also get them on eBay from China or Hong Kong but the "Port Plugs" from Amazon are the best. Here's a link:

https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Anti-Dust-Lightning-Plug/dp/B01L2KWOBY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1484883489&sr=8-10&keywords=port+plugs

Got my pluggers today. I might as well order a few more packs of ten I'm going to lose these every time I take it out LOL. Works good. Easy to get in and out. Like it. I've had horrible problems with lint and debris from my place of employment collecting in plugger and usually have to clean it out a few times of year. iPhone 6 got so bad it wouldn't charge once and that's when I started being mindful of it. Used FOTs link to order trough Amazon.

94be2035363dc5f2d3a0a4d9e8f8e737.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My Silk Innovations Base Grip came in today. It's not what I expected, really it's just smoother than what I thought it would be. It does add some nice grip though.

I really like my Silk. One of my favorite cases. Only sides seem grippy but they sure are. Good case for the price; definitely got less for my money for more money in other cases out there I'll say that!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro