What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'll have to check them out. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Lots do. Their light cases are too light for me but last I looked, if I recall, they actually make a case now that does more than just cover phone and offers *some* , albeit minimal, drop protection. They're good cases though. Had one for my 6S+.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Lots do. Their light cases are too light for me but last I looked, if I recall, they actually make a case now that does more than just cover phone and offers *some* , albeit minimal, drop protection. They're good cases though. Had one for my 6S+.
They look pretty decent, but minimal drop protection doesn't work for me, sadly.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They look pretty decent, but minimal drop protection doesn't work for me, sadly.

They're most certainly not for everyone. They got started in the business with cases simply to prevent scratches. I believe they're starting to broaden horizons a little.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
They're most certainly not for everyone. They got started in the business with cases simply to prevent scratches. I believe they're starting to broaden horizons a little.
I'll keep checking their site frequently then, thanks! Sadly I'm rough on my phones and I don't want to take any chances.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I had Walmart price match Amazon other day. Had Amazon pulled up on phone. Girl payed NO attention. Probably could've snowed her price for a stuffed goat and she'd have matched it. Saved some money on a WD NAS though and got instant gratification. Girl acted like it was common practice. Their website does however list specific places they will and will not price match with/from. I know on Amazon it mentioned has to be a "shipped & Sold by Amazon" but like I said YMMV because 17 year old checker couldn't have. Cared less lol.
218f10e0072ee74e80b0dbca0ea8ba59.png

Yup this is off of their website on who they will match. Haven't really thought to try it with other stuff. don't know that it's really worth doing all of the time due to having to have a manager override for each time each time.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
This is my Sea Blue case shortly after purchasing it:

Iphone 7 blue leather (crop no tag).jpg

This is the case today, after about 3 months of use. The color isn't actually lighter, just the picture today was taken in better light (as you can see from the color of the phone):
Sea Blue Leather 3 months - no tag.JPG

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Here's the Sea Blue with the matte black 7 plus in it. :)
Might send it back for an exchange as it has a couple pretty gnarly lines in the leather.

sb00.jpgsb01.jpgsb02.jpgsb03.jpgsb04.jpgsb05.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Here you can see the gnarly lines in the frankenstein Sea Blue case. Called Verizon and they are sending me a replacement by overnight for free.
Can't complain about Verizon except for the bill. :rolleyes:

sb06.jpg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cases

I doubt it's more prone to scratches, just a fingerprint magnet. Spigen makes nice thin cases with clear backs and full clear. Rhinoshield Crash Guard is a bumper only that extends past the edges and is rated at 11 feet for drops.

I haven't tested that theory out yet. And i don't intend to ... IPhone 7 plus is just too good of a phone to ruin Haha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR